• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Murky - AU Clan

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone JumpingBacon here and I'm going to be starting a clan, my hopes for this clan is to turn out to be one of the best au clan if not the best au clan and a loyal one. This is one of my few attempts to making a clan hopefully this one turns out to be known as a good teamwork and co-operative clan, also a well mannered one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About
Founded: 15th December 2013
Members:4
Wins:2
Losses:0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements
150+Wins (Rare Exeptions)
Must Have Skype
Must Be 11+
Must Be Active
Rules
No Hacking
Respect Other Clans After A Loss
Listen To Higher Ranks
Respect All Clans Members
Application
IGN:
Wins:
Skype Name:
Strengths:
MCSG Rating (1-10)
Ranks

Name:JumpingBacon
Staff Rank: Owner

Name:
Staff Rank: Co-Leader
Roster (4/20)

Master(1000+):

Legend(700+):

Elite(500+):

Pros(250+):
JumpingBacon

Members(150+):
Razor_Back00
BanditsPlayMC
CaveRaider1

Trial:
Head Cheerleader:

Cheerleaders:

Clan Battles:
Overall (Wins-2 Lose-0)
#Murky Vs #Randomized (5-0)
#Murky Vs #EpicSGTeam (3-0)

Last edited:

MC_Narwhal

Iron
Reaction score
Application
IGN: MC_Narwhal
Wins:304
Skype Name:u Got me
Weaknesses: Hackers and teams of 3
Strengths: FnS and and Bow
MCSG Rating (1-10)7/8

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application
IGN: MC_Narwhal
Wins:304
Skype Name:u Got me
Weaknesses: Hackers and teams of 3
Strengths: FnS and and Bow
MCSG Rating (1-10)7/8
Congrats you have been ACCEPTED as, CO-LEADER

Razor_Back00

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Razor_Back00
Wins: 76
Skype Name: You got me :p
Weaknesses: dodging arrows... arrggg
Strengths: FnS, Water Fights and Sword
MCSG Rating (1-10) 7 ??

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Razor_Back00
Wins: 76
Skype Name: You got me :p
Weaknesses: dodging arrows... arrggg
Strengths: FnS, Water Fights and Sword
MCSG Rating (1-10) 7 ??
Congrats you have been, ACCEPTED (Exception)

Last edited:

BanditsPlayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:BanditsPlayMC
Wins:135
Weaknesses: Hackers And Good Players
Strengths:FnS, Sword, Fishing Rod And Bow
MCSG rating: 8-10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics