• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Multiple Hubs

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
To reduce lag, I think that there should be multiple servers that have hubs. This would distribute the players throughout the servers. Less players on a server, less lag. Vote in the poll to tell me what you think.

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
It could be a possible solution but again servers do cost money so I don't know if it's the best choice.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they're working on the silent hub remembering when you make it silent so there's really no point.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It could be a possible solution but again servers do cost money so I don't know if it's the best choice.
Well having more slots piled into 1 server also costs more money, so I don't think it matters all that much.

Anyways, I don't completely understand what you're saying. Could you explain more? All I'm getting from this is that you want more hubs, which I could've gotten from the title.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Well having more slots piled into 1 server also costs more money, so I don't think it matters all that much.

Anyways, I don't completely understand what you're saying. Could you explain more? All I'm getting from this is that you want more hubs, which I could've gotten from the title.
I'm saying that there should be more servers with hubs on them so that players wouldn't be crammed into one hub server.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm saying that there should be more servers with hubs on them so that players wouldn't be crammed into one hub server.
I think that's an interesting idea, but then it would be hard to join hubs with other people that you might just want to talk to and hang out with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci