• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mouse Actions You Use

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you have a gaming mouse or an extra button on your mouse, tell me what you use it for!

Do you use your Steelseries Sensei's front side button to F5, and your back one to switch to your FnS slot?
How about using your Razer Deathadder's back button to fishing rod opponents in a split second?
The possibilities are endless!

So how do you program your mouse?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I use my buttons on my mouse to go to my 1st and 2nd slot since my sword is in the first and my FnS is in the second.

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
The only mouse button I use on my Sensei is for F5. Hotkeying for everything else.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have a Steelseries Sensei at my dad's and can't use it for F5ing because it's really delayed, and I can't work on programming it more accurately because my Steelseries program thingy whatever-it's-called doesn't function properly ._.

Anyway, I spend most of my time at my mom's house where I have a Razer Naga Hex. In this I use three of the six side buttons for a fishing rod slot, FnS, slot and F5.

Reaction score
I use the 2 sidebuttons for the FNS and the rod, but the button of the rod broke twice because I rodspam ;_;

Funny thing is that I was just looking for another mouse when I saw this thread, any suggestions?

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I am so simple every time I see threads like these I become very sad inside for I have but a mac, dell mouse, old keyboard, a 2000s or 90s monitor, and Skype.
I only use like 2 fingers for the mouse for some reason so I just switch back and forth with my index from the middle (scroll wheel) to the left click.
Finger programming required.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci