• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mother of God..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
No developer online, I will poke one of them If I see them :eek:

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, I hope you will have a response ! :eek:
Now I am going to bed, you should too ! :eek:

:eek:

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I hope you will have a response ! :eek:
Now I am going to bed, you should too ! :eek:

:eek:
Im not going to bed.
Nevah! x'D Maybe with 45 mins or so ><'
Good night mate!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The problem with plugins with those through is they glitch legit players occasionally. For example, walking back in water being chased, if you get hit once and you fly more backwards anti-cheat pushes you back, basically back into the blade of your opponent, another example are lilypads in water :p

nobody1313

Tribute
Reaction score
Anticheat is crazy. It's more against normal players than it is hackers. I for one think that just having nocheat would be better then having anticheat, or (if it's possible) both.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Even with lilypads?

Anticheat is crazy. It's more against normal players than it is hackers. I for one think that just having nocheat would be better then having anticheat, or (if it's possible) both.
Can you read?

I have seen it, but problem is we cannot go back to nocheat because it has a memory leak and is no longer developed.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok this thread is pretty much done, should be locked. Since NoCheat is not being updated, it can't be used so we will either have to find an improved version of Anti-Cheat (or similar) because so many people seem to hate Anti-Cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci