• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most Wanted Leaderboard

Do you like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Calling them bounty or points makes absolutely no difference .-.
They used to have a way to check the top bounty on the leaderboards page, and once they get the chance they will probably add it back.

Also, doesn't bounty slightly show who is better? If someone is able to maintain a high amount of bounty, they are obviously quite skilled. I understand that having a low bounty doesn't necessarily mean they're bad though, but having a good bounty does mean that the person is good.

Don't double post please. You can reply to multiple people in one post.
:D thanks mr.mod. You should consider it, you're already starting.....

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, but it's the closest thing to it. I don't take my games seriously, I like to play with friends, so I suppose it wouldn't 100% represent skill, but another leaderboard to add to the fun and excitement. How hard is it to keep over 2,000 when you get there? It doesn't have to be based on skill, just a suggestion
Yes I see where you're coming from but I feel it's unnecessary, I would much rather see an improvement in the current one than a new one but hey that's my opinion.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well it does make a difference as it gives different meanings. However, I agree with everything else you've said, well done. :)
Bounty is just a name for the points, and can be used to make ideas that you've said like "bounty hunter" and stuff like that. Points is what they really are :p And thanks :)
:D thanks mr.mod. You should consider it, you're already starting.....
:p Thanks but still underage and no TS :p And if you mean I'm starting to say no double posting and stuff like that, I started months ago :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci