• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More loot and crafting benches, no refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
I found out about MCSG a couple days ago and I'm really enjoying it so far, I have one complaint however which is people say, "Who wants to team" then find a couple people and just say "my team stay in the middle". Then you being a normal player and running around exploring the map and looking for chests and generally playing the way its designed to be played, come across a couple people fully kitted in full iron with diamond swords it annoying. It ruins the whole thing for me just because they farm chests. I feel if the chests had a little more loot, maybe next to each chest a crafting bench? and just not making chests refill would be a great way to counter it, it would force people to explore to find chests and they would run into other players doing so. This would make the game not too slow but also making it play better and not allowing people to ruin the whole fun.
I agree, although there needs to be a area where the battles take place (bloodbath). By leaving the crafting table in the middle that is possible.

With the chests though i completely agree, less people would be op and camp the middle, and more would wonder the map and play it how it should be played. Everyone would be equal.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I found out about MCSG a couple days ago and I'm really enjoying it so far, I have one complaint however which is people say, "Who wants to team" then find a couple people and just say "my team stay in the middle". Then you being a normal player and running around exploring the map and looking for chests and generally playing the way its designed to be played, come across a couple people fully kitted in full iron with diamond swords it annoying. It ruins the whole thing for me just because they farm chests. I feel if the chests had a little more loot, maybe next to each chest a crafting bench? and just not making chests refill would be a great way to counter it, it would force people to explore to find chests and they would run into other players doing so. This would make the game not too slow but also making it play better and not allowing people to ruin the whole fun.
With the chests though i completely agree, less people would be op and camp the middle, and more would wonder the map and play it how it should be played. Everyone would be equal.[/quote]
The middle is where the bloodbaths take place, they occur here as people want the safety of the open cornocopia and the freedom of crafting and equipment. If you want to win take corn but remember that many others have the same idea so keep away if you aren't equipped with basic armour and a stone sword minimum

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
Did you not read what i said? All swords better then stone require a crafting table so the middle remains important but with no refill and all chest having better items everything would be balanced.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only complaint I have with crafting tables is the one on the tower northeast of the cornucopia. It seems that it just disappears every now and then but mostly when I can craft something good like an iron sword or arrows.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
I read what u said did u read what i said as i clearly said no to your idea. The game is balanced how it is so leave it how it is. If u don't like it deal with it as this is the survival games and this is how it is.
Your mind astonishes me. Your not too bright

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Your mind astonishes me. Your not too bright
lol sorry i realised i quoted the wrong person by accident in the ffirst post xD sorry bout that as I actually agree with what you said. Forgive me as I just came back from a fieldcraft exercise and I was 2 IC for my section which is hard work... trust me .

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Firstly theres 1 crafting table at the ruined castles. Also like this if you agree: There are chests in the maps that have Rarer Items like the one in the hidden cave in the ruins of the island and the ones on the boat.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
There already are rarer chests. and think there should be more and more spread out. and only one table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci