• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More fun for spectators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
No. Spectating is to watch the game not to play.
Although spectating is to watch the game, who watches the game? No one does. By the time 5 people are left, 2 of them are camping spawn, and 3 are camping separately. The games can be long and boring for a spectator, but if they were given a chance to do something else, they would. The spectators that want to watch the game will, and the ones that don't will train.

Eddiejo

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes this needs to happen! Spectating is so boring and a little extra practice will never hurt. +1

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
Nick is right. I'm a donor and I could just hop over to another match and auto-kick an unlucky person. but sometimes I like to stick around, Really a /warp set for only spectators could be very nice, maybe a parkour course ,an archery course, or even a practice PvP area would be nice. I have already suggested this before but mods had blown it away.

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
The main problem with this idea is that these are Hunger Games servers. Not mini games servers. To get the PvP arena to work would require alot of new coding since when you teleport away it would have to change your player stance from spectator to something else so you could be seen and alot of other coding junk and stuff. And the parkour course is already built into the arena. When I'm bored I go tree hoping to get my practice up with that so when I am being chased I am able to escape quickly, or better yet go explore the map. With the new update there have been a few new places added to the maps that quite a few people don't know about yet. AND if you are REALLY bored hop on the forums for a little while to see whats new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci