• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More AVN News and Network Updates

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Awesome can't wait to see some improvement ingame! :D

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Awesome! I can't wait for all the upgrades, as well as the merge! So this means that Hungry Games will be coming over then?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow. The community is so close, and in the brink of development in here. I am absolutely excited when it arrives in the future! I'm most looking forward towards Deadly descent though.

A question is... That will mini-games from the Antvenom server be more improved further in to the future? Maybe new maps or kits for the mini-games?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool! Hopefully I can play more MCG on my very crappy internet \(^_^)/

Edit: Third! :O
Please note to clear up some confusion, these new servers will not better your ping to our US network. We did not move datacenters and it's located in the same place as before. However, you should notice an improvement with the overall connection, less random drops and better TPS on all nodes.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not ping I'm concerned about, but the overall connection will be super useful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci