• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mooshroom Valley

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
It seems kind of plain. You should add in more buildings or landmarks. The terrain is pretty nice though.

Matthew123

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry but this looks pretty plain. You terrformed some mountains and spawned some mooshroom cows and made spawn. You need to add more buildings.

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
O.k thanks guys.

So from what I'm hearing

More buildings,take out the flatness

One more question, Should spawn be a bit more unique?

And I was actually going for Moonlight Lake plus Breeze Island

And I'm going to have to put a story line on the map too.

Once I do this will you guys think this is MCSG worthy?

I really wan't at least one of my maps on mcsg. :)

(The other two maps were really crappy and small)

And the dome actually has a diameter of 400

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I LOVE the idea! I think it needs some mycelium (perhaps an Island?) for a small mushroom biome, to fit the theme. As several others said, it needs more buildings and structures. cool idea: is it possible to make a building with a giant mushroom on top? Cuz that would be awesome. Also, I don think it should be ALL grass. make some stone mountains or a mansion of diamond Be creative. I really hope it can be a map, I'd LOVE to play it

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Add some specs into the original thread. How big is it? How many chests does it have? Is it for 24 or 48 players?
Have a look at a thread for one of the current MCSG maps to see how you should set yours out.

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Umm there's a problem..... I redid the map and now its mushroomy its actually sexy now.

But a chunk error happened. And it won't load and i can't put land over it! HALP what do I do!

If anyone can help i will pm them the download

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Umm there's a problem..... I redid the map and now its mushroomy its actually sexy now.

But a chunk error happened. And it won't load and i can't put land over it! HALP what do I do!

If anyone can help i will pm them the download
PM it to me I will try to do something :) but no promises I will succeed :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci