• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mooshroom Valley

Reaction score
It looks a bit generic to me... And it looks like default MineCraft terrain with a phew edits... Try terraforming all of the map and try adding small structures! It's good so far.

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude this isint vannila minecraft generated terrain it was super flat.And so you guys want more buildings?
Tell me below!

If you think it doesnt need more building s say its good but if you do say more buildings plz and thank you

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This just looks a bit too much like stuff we've seen before, like a combination of moonlight lake and breeze island. With mushrooms...

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
dude its not flat it has various hills and download the map and check it out instead of the pics

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
dude its not flat it has various hills and download the map and check it out instead of the pics
Please Calm down about it. It looks generally flat. We arnt saying that it is natural Minecraft terrain.

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
Add more structures and it actually looks like Moonlight Lake and Breeze Island formed together.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Looks quite plain at this point. For one, I don't really get the name. "Mushroom Valley" is essentially a normal area with mooshrooms spawned in. It would look great if it had some more structures! Maybe the terraforming could be better. Besides that first picture, there isn't much "flow" with the landscape. Sorry if it seems like I'm being rude, just trying to provide some constructive criticism.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci