• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake 2

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Really nothing too special, I would really like some default daytime pictures without any effects applied. Also, the terraforming is not really special.
If you look at a screenshot of one of the arches you can clearly see how spheres were used and it wasn't smoothed out. It's a 200% improvement from Moonlight Lake 1 though.. That was just really really bad.
Dude, Honestly I have had it with your rude behavior. You are the biggest hypocrite in the world, You think your all that just because you Made, honestly not the best map, Rugged Lands, Which Makes you think that you can diss anyone that you want to, when honestly, a lot if the people you diss have made better maps than you. Time to grow up and not be so critical and rude to everyone with your sick behavior, and Im not trying to be rude, but just look what you have said... and how it may of hurt players feelings.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, Honestly I have had it with your rude behavior. You are the biggest hypocrite in the world, You think your all that just because you Made, honestly not the best map, Rugged Lands, Which Makes you think that you can diss anyone that you want to, when honestly, a lot if the people you diss have made better maps than you. Time to grow up and not be so critical and rude to everyone with your sick behavior, and Im not trying to be rude, but just look what you have said... and how it may of hurt players feelings.
I realy dont think he needs to reply to you , I dont want any fights :)
But thx for the support.

Matthew123

Tribute
Reaction score
Is this gonna be released onto MCSG? This map looks awesome. I love moonlight lake and really want to play the second version.

Shiv428

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey i like your map and i am trying to make a survival games server and was wondering if i could use your map and if you have any others or anyone else you know who makes survival maps just let me know.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This Map looks reaally fun :D :D
I like the island way more than the old one ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci