• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonbase 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I have to say... since I started using shaders, its very dark, but I'll adapt :p.
Yeah, shaders does impact that a lot! But there's people w/o it that complain about the dark....You'd be surprised at how many people didn't know you could turn brightness up lol
{}#%^ means hopefully 400 radius in narwhal did ya know
Lol the 400 is better. There's one area in the 300 that seems a little pushed in because it literally is pushed in :p I moved the buildings in because the glass wall cut off some lol

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Finally!! I just really hope that people don't complain that it's "Too dark" lol
I played it on the fridge and its fine, I mean its the moon, the is dark.

Congrats on it being added! Now we just have to wait for all the other awesome maps you guys have made, to be added ;)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I played it on the fridge and its fine, I mean its the moon, the is dark.

Congrats on it being added! Now we just have to wait for all the other awesome maps you guys have made, to be added ;)
Treacherous heights was also added :D we're currently working on two more maps as well!

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought there was no issues between the fridge and mcsg? There's been several maps on multiple servers
I've played it on the fridge, it's awesome. :)

There is no reason for mcsg to have problems with the fridge.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I've played it on the fridge, it's awesome. :)

There is no reason for mcsg to have problems with the fridge.
Exactly. I just know that there's issues with the Hive. That's why we haven't put our maps there, because we kept holding out hope that our maps would get accepted here eventually :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci