• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mood appliction

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianTheGamer24

Spectator
Reaction score
hi i submitted modertor app 5 minute ago and no one said anything. why is there slow service . this is my moderator application
Your name: Parth Shah
Your age: 13
Your Minecraft username: RussianTheGamer
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): i dont have ban, i dont do bad.
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: no sir
Past administration or moderation experiences:
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: no i think that mod should deal abuse
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I have played mcsg and i would like to be a better rank.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will help the staff
Do you have the ability to record video?: i have a fraps and a small camera
Do you own a microphone?: i have one on my laptop
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: i can only play on weekend. i give 2 hour a week.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: ik full english and a little hindi
Where are you located? (Time zone): i live in santa barbara Pacific time zone

I, {Parth Shah}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
hi i submitted modertor app 5 minute ago and no one said anything. why is there slow service . this is my moderator application
Your name: Parth Shah
Your age: 13
Your Minecraft username: RussianTheGamer
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): i dont have ban, i dont do bad.
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: no sir
Past administration or moderation experiences:
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: no i think that mod should deal abuse
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I have played mcsg and i would like to be a better rank.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I will help the staff
Do you have the ability to record video?: i have a fraps and a small camera
Do you own a microphone?: i have one on my laptop
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: i can only play on weekend. i give 2 hour a week. What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: ik full english and a little hindi
Where are you located? (Time zone): i live in santa barbara Pacific time zone

I, {Parth Shah}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.
Um, first of all, wrong section, and secondly, 5 minutes for a reply would actually be EXTREMELY quick. I applied and waited for a week. Be patient. Thirdly, you aren't even old enough to be a mod.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Obvious troll is obvious. I would consider that this was legitimate if the answers didn't seem so fake. "i dont do bad"

Reactions: Yin

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Please please PLEASE PLEASE pleaseplease tell me this is a troll...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci