• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mooclan's Art Thread

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am unable to do these anymore, as Photoshop refuses to cooperate, and has uninstalled itself or something. I do have a second copy of it, but I already used it in an attempt to reinstall it, to no avail :/ I'll try again soon though.
Examples!
Old Style:
http://imgur.com/a/33d9H
(I don't do these as often)

New Style:

So, if you don't mind the nooby quality, you can apply using this format:

IGN for skin:
Name/phrase on picture:
Background style:
Size/Shape:
What it's for:
Skin position:
Background Colors:
Colors of text:
Font:
Any other information:

Some info that you should know or include:
For the IGN, please give me the IGN of the skin you want me to use. It must be exact, including capitals, underscores, and numbers.\
Please include 2 colors for the background - one for the top, and one for the bottom (Or left/right.)
Please include 2 colors for the text - one for the main part, and one for the outline.
If it's a special font that I might not have, please provide a link to a download (To make it easier for me to find <3)
What it is for, such as YouTube channel art, profile pictures, etc. so that I can make it accordingly
For skin position, please include which direction they are facing, as well as their limb position - be very specific.
No, I cannot make them hold things. I can try, but it will probably look really bad.
Yes, I can put objects in the background.
If I mess up, feel free to let me know, but I might not fix it if I'm feeling lazy.
I'm not a pro, and I don't do these for money, so don't expect me to do them very well or professionally.

Completed:
C_Rock01 (3)
Turnip
Tman78354
TheRealAussie
Denster91 (2)
blue0woohoo (2)
Sgt_Panda (2)
ThatTDFGuy
Joshbillyjoe
Yured
theknight852
Matt_The_Dreamer
Brandon2LEGIT4u
goldlab
samusdx
QwertyEv
Neflone (4)
Frigidus_
Torchy (2)
zizzerzizzer
crazyalec23
Queue:
(Empty)
Unfortunately I will be doing these for more specific people, so I have removed the current queue :c
If I forget to add you to the queue within 1 day, please let me know. Sometimes I get lazy and forget to edit it.
Unfortunately I am unable to do these anymore, as Photoshop refuses to cooperate, and has uninstalled itself or something. I do have a second copy of it, but I already used it in an attempt to reinstall it, to no avail :/ I'll try again soon though.

Last edited:

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
Background style: (Pick one: , , , , or ) Um one like moo's. the blue first one ^
Size/Shape: (If rectangle, please specify tall or wide.) I want square
Dimensions: (Such as 400x400 pixels) 400x400.
What it's for: (Example: YouTube channel art, profile picture.) Youtube, Skype.
People facing what direction: (Left, right, front) Front.
Background Color(s): Blue.
Color of text: (Do you want two colors, such as an outline color and a color to fill in the insides of the letters? I ant it to say JoshBillyJoe, ign is joshbillyjoe
Running/Walking/standing still: Walking
Any other information if you can make him hold back bow

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
IGN: joshbillyjoe
Background style:
Size/Shape: Square
Dimensions: 400x400.
What it's for:Youtube, Skype.
People facing what direction: Front.
Background Color(s): Blue.
Color of text: (Blank)
Any other information if you can make him hold back bow
Just so it's easier to find information for when I'm doing it (Starting now, might have to go AFK mid-draw.)
Also, what color do you want "JoshBillyJoe" to be?

Edit: Erm, profile pics for YouTube and Skype are rather small, and if I include your chest to head, the words "JoshBillyJoe" will by really small .-. Should I just do Josh, Billy, OR Joe?

Last edited:

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: (If more than one, please specify which. Or, if none, please put "None") Yured
Name/word(s) on picture: Yured
Background style: (Pick one: , , , , or ) I pick the one that says moo
Size/Shape: (If rectangle, please specify tall or wide.) tall
Dimensions: (Such as 400x400 pixels) Not sure , enough to fit an avatar?
What it's for: (Example: YouTube channel art, profile picture.) profile pic
People facing what direction: (Left, right, front) Left to front
Background Color(s): Red and purple
Color of text: (Do you want two colors, such as an outline color and a color to fill in the insides of the letters? Green outlined with dark blue
Running/Walking/standing still: standing still
Any other information: (This is where you tell me what you want that I didn't include in the application)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
IGN: (If more than one, please specify which. Or, if none, please put "None") Yured
Name/word(s) on picture: Yured
Background style: (Pick one: , , , , or ) I pick the one that says moo
Size/Shape: (If rectangle, please specify tall or wide.) tall
Dimensions: (Such as 400x400 pixels) Not sure , enough to fit an avatar?
What it's for: (Example: YouTube channel art, profile picture.) profile pic
People facing what direction: (Left, right, front) Left to front
Background Color(s): Red and purple
Color of text: (Do you want two colors, such as an outline color and a color to fill in the insides of the letters? Green outlined with dark blue
Running/Walking/standing still: standing still
Any other information: (This is where you tell me what you want that I didn't include in the application)
Will do..! Tomorrow ;_; I'm sneaking on my computer atm :c

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but....
Double posting is fine. This is due to the nature of the content; artists who would like to show updates in their work, or tell others about their new work
@joshbillyjoe I went and did just the name "Josh"
joshbillyjoe.png

(Link: http://imgur.com/nar5jQq )
Being that your username is made of three common names, Josh, Billy, and Joe, I can do three individual ones and you pick which you prefer. This is because the name "JoshBillyJoe" would simply not fit, no matter how I tried to stick in there - Well, I could do it, but it looked extreeemely squished, and because the words are hand-drawn, it looked worse than it already did.

Also, if you're OK with me doing it outside of the box (eliminate the main box and write the name across, such as in this: Corey.png or Denster91 2.png ) I might be able to fit Josh, Billy, and Joe in it, somehow.
Your call.

B

Brandon2LEGIT4u

Background style: (Pick one: , , , , or )Red Jose Pies one
Size/Shape: (If rectangle, please specify tall or wide.)square
Dimensions: (Such as 400x400 pixels)400x400
What it's for: (Example: YouTube channel art, profile picture.)profile pic
People facing what direction: (Left, right, front)which ever direction red jose pie is facing
Background Color(s):Whatevers best
Color of text: (Do you want two colors, such as an outline color and a color to fill in the insides of the letters?whatever looks best
Running/Walking/standing still;running
Any other information: (This is where you tell me what you want that I didn't include in the application)Na

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Background style: (Pick one: , , , , or )Red Jose Pies one
Size/Shape: (If rectangle, please specify tall or wide.)square
Dimensions: (Such as 400x400 pixels)400x400
What it's for: (Example: YouTube channel art, profile picture.)profile pic
People facing what direction: (Left, right, front)which ever direction red jose pie is facing
Background Color(s):Whatevers best
Color of text: (Do you want two colors, such as an outline color and a color to fill in the insides of the letters?whatever looks best
Running/Walking/standing still;running
Any other information: (This is where you tell me what you want that I didn't include in the application)Na
Added to the queue.
Ign goldlab
background green
square
words goldlab
Added to the queue.

Please make sure to include:
IGN:
Name/word(s) on picture:

EDIT: (I was gonna double post, but I don't really feel like I need to this time.)
@Yured

Is this OK?
(Direct Link: http://imgur.com/8uKcopb )

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You're getting better ;)
Thanks c: with practice

Working on @Matt_The Dreamer 's right now, cuz his current avatar creeps me out.
I feel like I'm missing something, but I have no idea what.

Edit: Finished Matt The Dreamer's, and added something kinda interesting... being that he's a "Dreamer" I googled "Dream" and put one of the pictures as a background :p

(Direct Link: http://imgur.com/410mbq2 )

@Brandon2LEGIT4u -

(Direct Link: http://imgur.com/8ZUbUYy )

Last edited:

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: (If more than one, please specify which. Or, if none, please put "None") QwertyEv
Name/word(s) on picture: (Please keep it short, as they are hand-drawn letters and can get squished easily.) Qwerty
Background style: (Pick one: , , , , or )Aussie's
Size/Shape: (If rectangle, please specify tall or wide.) Square
What it's for: (Example: YouTube channel art, profile picture.) Avatar
People facing what direction: (Left, right, front)Left
Background Color(s): Black/ Purple
Color of text:
(Do you want two colors, such as an outline color and a color to fill in the insides of the letters? Purple
Any other information:
Nope u nub

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci