• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

monahammers map

Reaction score
The weird thing is all the builds are exceptional looking, yet the spawn is quite amateur. Kinda suspicious
I agree the builds seem like they are all in different styles as well like they were built by different people...

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
This needs alot morew ork. Way too many cornucopia chests, different buildings in different styles, and a non-circular cornucopia. Please improve in those aspects.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The map looks quite odd. The building styles of all the building are quite different, but what makes it the most odd is that corn is not as detailed as everything else.... Suspicious.

monahammer

Tribute
Reaction score
if been editing my cornucopia and I put a lot of work into this maps like survival games 5 have different styles of buildings and I want my map to be more modern most maps don't have 2 spawns except for the fallen empire
most maps don't have 3 different kinds of villages 3 pyramids a farm a huge city loaded with chest a castle and huge hills and caves I built. im still working on the I will keep updating this map till its done I've takin a lot of the spawn chest away and moved the enchantment table to a parkour at spawn I will tell u guys when im fully done ok see you all later

kingbball

Spectator
Reaction score
dont make the corn made out of double chests do tier 2's instead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci