• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mojang Session Servers are Down

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Why Did this happen again? That saturday 3 weeks ago was the worst saturdau of my life.................

Brolic

Spectator
Reaction score
How long do these things usually take before being fixed? Or how long will it take until they're back on ?

Tyroneley

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm guessing the thing is fixed.

I can join the AS servers now.

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Well, this is embarassing. So basically, I couldn't log into the servers and I thought someone had hacked my account, in which they eventually traced that back to my email, and hacked nerbster (me), yahcookie (me), and littlesudana (brother). So I started freaking out, and went through all this mojang stuff, resetting passwords and things.
#Idiot

Reaction score
Well, this is embarassing. So basically, I couldn't log into the servers and I thought someone had hacked my account, in which they eventually traced that back to my email, and hacked nerbster (me), yahcookie (me), and littlesudana (brother). So I started freaking out, and went through all this mojang stuff, resetting passwords and things.
#Idiot
big fail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci