• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mojang | Hacked/Dosed?

BaddBox

Quantum
Reaction score
So recently I have noticed that a lot of people on MCGamer have been freaking out due to their skins not loading or they cant join any other servers. Well I am here to explain it all but I am not positive but I will try my best to explain in what I think is going on! So first off your skins aren't loading, I thought this one was easy to figure out, but your skins aren't loading due to the skin servers being down. Second off you can't get on other servers that is due to your packets, for you to join another server some of the packets will be taken to try to load your skin, but you cant due to the skin servers being down so you have way to many packets for the server to handle so it says it failed or something like that! Hopefully I was able to help most of you, but remember no need to worry about this as this problem will be fix in the next couple of hours! :D <3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I hate whoever is doing this. Not because they're doing it, but because he's doing it only for his own personal gain. Why can't they make it entertaining for us too? Pull a LiazrdSquad and make us write their "hacker name" on our foreheads for them. Then it would be really great.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
MCGamer is actually one of the few servers still online, You cannot connect, unless you where online when happened, and didn't disconnect.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate whoever is doing this. Not because they're doing it, but because he's doing it only for his own personal gain. Why can't they make it entertaining for us too? Pull a LiazrdSquad and make us write their "hacker name" on our foreheads for them. Then it would be really great.
Yeeeeeeeee!

BaddBox

Quantum
Reaction score
I tried my best to use my knowledge to figure out what was going on but I was happy I could help some people about this whole situation that is going on! :D <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci