• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Modulators

Does this Thread makes sense?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Most of us don't know what is a Modulator and some of them do. Everyone knows what Moderators are, but some does not.

What are Modulators?
Modulators are players who can mute or ban a player from the server without being a Moderator. Modulators don't have any rank or anything. They can ban and mute a player, but they're not Moderators.

What's the difference between Moderators and Modulators?
Moderators helps out the server and make sure that there are no hackers on the server and they do not ban or mute a player without a report, but they want to make sure that a player follows the rules on the server. Modulators mute or ban people if they want to, but they don't follow the rules on this server. Moderators make sure that players do not break a rule or hack. Modulators just wants to ban/mute a player from the server. We all know that Modulators look like hackers and they do not follow the rules.

Why do I think that Modulators should get banned?
The reason why I want Modulators to get banned because, they do not follow the rules on this server and they ban or mute people without being a Moderator. Modulators don't care that if they got reported or muted. They ban a player that reports or get a Moderator to mute them.

Why do I use the word Modulator instead of Moderator?
I used the word Modulator because, Modulators are basically different. We all know that Moderators are nice and Modulators are being disrespectful. There may be an issue about a player being muted by the Modulator instead of the Staff Member. You will know why Modulators are muting or banning players without warnings. Modulators does not treat players nice and they ban or mute players on purpose so they can have a great abuses.

Notes: This thread is not a joke. This thread is telling the truth. I first found out about Modulators from one player. Usually Modulators are like hackers.

2nd Note: The thing is that they are actually hackers!

Last edited:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
The only members on any section of our network that can issue punishments are the Staff Team. That includes the Moderators, Senior Moderators, Administrators, Developers, and the Owner. The only way for those individuals to get the posibility to preform such actions of banning/muting people is through the Administrators granting that power. There is not an in-game hack that can grant one powers to ban/mute players.

It is more likely that someone was banned for something they do not understand or do not agree with. If you feel as though you were wrongfully banned, you need to post a punishment dispute here. That way you can go through all the necessary steps to get unbanned/unmuted if the Senior Staff team agrees that it is necessary.

I assure you that "Modulators" do not exist and that there is nothing to worry about with rogue individuals that have Moderator powers. Also note that if you see a Moderator abusing their powers, it is heavily requested that you gather as much evidence as possible and make a formal report to a Senior Staff member so that they can handle the situation properly and they can either remove the Moderator if necessary or straighten them into line.

I hope that this clears up the situation, but if you still have questions, concerns, or if you see something unusual that you cannot explain, bring it to myself or another staff member so that we can help you out. We may have the answer you are looking for!

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
The only members on any section of our network that can issue punishments are the Staff Team. That includes the Moderators, Senior Moderators, Administrators, Developers, and the Owner. The only way for those individuals to get the posibility to preform such actions of banning/muting people is through the Administrators granting that power. There is not an in-game hack that can grant one powers to ban/mute players.

It is more likely that someone was banned for something they do not understand or do not agree with. If you feel as though you were wrongfully banned, you need to post a punishment dispute here. That way you can go through all the necessary steps to get unbanned/unmuted if the Senior Staff team agrees that it is necessary.

I assure you that "Modulators" do not exist and that there is nothing to worry about with rogue individuals that have Moderator powers. Also note that if you see a Moderator abusing their powers, it is heavily requested that you gather as much evidence as possible and make a formal report to a Senior Staff member so that they can handle the situation properly and they can either remove the Moderator if necessary or straighten them into line.

I hope that this clears up the situation, but if you still have questions, concerns, or if you see something unusual that you cannot explain, bring it to myself or another staff member so that we can help you out. We may have the answer you are looking for!
One of the player named SkilletZ said I have to be the MC Prim Modular.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
One of the player named SkilletZ said I have to be the MC Prim Modular.
Well, the information they have given you is not accurate. Either they misunderstood something or recieved some false information. The only ones that can issue punishments are ones that are part of the staff team; those that the Admins granted permissions to.

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, the information they have given you is not accurate. Either they misunderstood something or recieved some false information. The only ones that can issue punishments are ones that are part of the staff team; those that the Admins granted permissions to.
But she said Moderators can't mute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci