• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods don't check anything...they just ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was on TS right and I saw this guy get banned for 2 days for bypassing bad, screenshot here -----> -snip- . Now I know this was a bad idea in the first place but I was like ill just change my name to what his was and see what they say...they said nothing, they banned me http://imgur.com/2OjdyPU . Maybe next time u should check who I am before banning me? You can have any name u want on TS dam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, McGamer mods... Is best if I don't say anything...

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry but mods try their best to keep the server clean, and with all the different tasks they have on their hands, they do not have the time to check such stuff!
Again, have a nice day on the MCGamer server, forums and TeamSpeak 3!
And be sure to check out the new amazing gamemodes!

~NixGamez

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, like you said it wasnt smart of you to change your name to that, but the moderator was supposed to check first before just banning you.

Mods hack too staff is so bad
If you mean hack, as in hacking in-game. Make sure to gather evidence and report them!
They will get the same punishment as everyone else.

N

Nikola

Why would you do that in the first place? You got yourself into that.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, you'll be unbanned momentarily. It was a stupid move of me and I apologies for that, however it was quite silly of you to do. Anyways, TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci