• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications are reopened!

GordonWalter

Spectator
Reaction score
no sir benja got what he deserved and as a person applying to be a moderator you should know that what they did was right!

Reaction score
no sir benja got what he deserved and as a person applying to be a moderator you should know that what they did was right!
I know :D I'm incredibly glad Benja got banned, I've been for him getting banned since the start of things. The Unban Benja thing in my signature is just a joke I have with the other forumers. Believe me, if I was a real (not ironic, joking) Benja supporter, I wouldn't have 900+ likes on the forums. Actually, I need to remove my sig just in case the mods reviewing the app don't realize it's a joke, thanks for reminding me!

Reaction score
Every time I get an alert, I have a jolt of excitement hoping its a reply. But no, nothing.
The irony. When I saw this alert I complained to squirrel and Capt that I always get excited when I see the word "Moderator" in the alert. Then I came to find the exact same message lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci