• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications are reopened!

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
patiently waiting for a reply. Can't be long now, it's been over a month.

Reaction score
some people like eshancowee waited 3 months for his to be Accepted. he never lost hope or spammed forums about it....
It honestly isn't spam Echo, it would be if we were to go and harass mods and post about it everywhere, but all we're doing is posting quick snippets on the thread about apps. It's not like we're being horribly impatient and begging to get our apps checked. Like KiNNEY said, we're just a bit anxious about the apps.
Tal has never said anything about his app before (to the best of my knowledge) and is simply stating how long its been. If Eshan managed to wait three months without a word of complaint about it, good for him, but honestly we're not doing anything wrong.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Haha I would make an application, but I figure, I won't be accepted due to my age. I really with I wasn't so young. 14 Is honestly decreasing the limit by a lot. I figure if the apps are still open in about 8 months, I will apply. Though I find the mods will not find it right to accept one 13 year old, and not any others. But, aside from that, I wish you all luck!

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can do something about them... report them
That's correct, but the easiest way would be to become a moderator.
With over 70 servers in more than 3 countries, barely any mods are online to help catch these guys. I just wanted to get a moderator rank to hopefully help out.

Reaction score
With over 70 servers in more than 3 countries, barely any mods are online to help catch these guys. I just wanted to get a moderator rank to hopefully help out.
^This

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
This has been my idea ever since most of my time has been devoted to MCSG.

T

TehHater

I know how you feel :p Im still awaiting reply on my application but I was just stating you dont have to be a moderator to get people banned ;) But having moderator would be much easier and faster process! but they cant just hand it out to anyone

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
zeno do you know what a really good application is? I want to apply for mod when I turn 14. I have one mcban so far. I don't think that will qualify as a good app, will it? Btw i fulfill all other requirements. I'm sad because I was researching hacks to see how to beat hackers. I forgot to force update and I went on a server and I just sprinted out of spawn and by the time I realized I still had hacks... BANNED BY NO-CHEAT! Well sorry for making you read all that but I need help and you seem very nice from what I've seen in you vids :). btw I'm subbed.(I'm not trying to suck up to you, I honestly enjoy your videos.)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
zeno do you know what a really good application is? I want to apply for mod when I turn 14. I have one mcban so far. I don't think that will qualify as a good app, will it? Btw i fulfill all other requirements. I'm sad because I was researching hacks to see how to beat hackers. I forgot to force update and I went on a server and I just sprinted out of spawn and by the time I realized I still had hacks... BANNED BY NO-CHEAT! Well sorry for making you read all that but I need help and you seem very nice from what I've seen in you vids :). btw I'm subbed.(I'm not trying to suck up to you, I honestly enjoy your videos.)
I know I'm not Zeno, but I can answer your question.
There is no way to become moderator if you have been banned UNLESS you get the ban lifted. Correct me if I, wrong, but I'm 90% that's the rule. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci