• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications are reopened!

Vox

Career
Reaction score
We probably wouldn't if they were never said. That's why I was redirecting you to tell a Sr.Mod+ about people who you thought were unfit. Nothing is going to happen if you don't try.
Thank you for the reassuring words. I need to do a bit more research about the people i feel are unfit. If I think I have a good argument I will speak you.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for the reassuring words. I need to do a bit more research about the people i feel are unfit. If I think I have a good argument I will speak you.
I highly recommend this, research seems necessary, seeing as flat out accusing people of being unfit to be mods even after their interviews would be considered immature and would probably lead to unwanted results for the one pointing fingers. I'm not saying your wrong Vox, but your gunna need some strong evidence to prove your point.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
I highly recommend this, research seems necessary, seeing as flat out accusing people of being unfit to be mods even after their interviews would be considered immature and would probably lead to unwanted results for the one pointing fingers. I'm not saying your wrong Vox, but your gunna need some strong evidence to prove your point.
I realize that. I appreciate the insight. Im not trying to be immature I'm purely stating my opinion on the new moderators.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
I realize that. I appreciate the insight. Im not trying to be immature I'm purely stating my opinion on the new moderators.
I think Vox should be assigned the title 'detective' and given an orange nameplate. xD haha detective Vox on the case gl man.

E

EagleMan

I'm 12 and I have been playing MCSG since June 2012. I HATE THE RULE!!

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
3 years to go :( come on some 13 or 14 year olds are very mature and sensible and are drear mates of
Mine.
Why should it be 15?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
We have allowed people under 15 in the past but it led to a lot of issues. That is why we are 15+

X

x_ZeroSnake_x

Applied 3 Days ago really hoping to get applied and help out the community

CarissaTT

Survivor
Reaction score
It'd be very useful if I could get told what I did wrong and how I can improve my application instead of just a simple one sentence reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci