• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp8n

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Alex
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: sp8n
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I do Not have any McBans
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have an Unbanned ban dispute, please provide a link): I do not have any Bans on your servers
Past administration or moderation experiences: Adaptcraft-minecraft.ms But server shut down :(
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Warn Twice Then Kick
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I am Qualified to be a mod Because I Am always looking for hackers/glitchers and want to stop them but I don't have the power to do that
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: In any way u need me too
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes
Do you own a microphone?: yes
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: A week? Ummm around Like maybe 10 - 20 Hours or more
Where are you located? (Time zone): Canada Eastern
I, Alex Olson, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
First, go to this link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...vailable-volunteer-staff-positions-mcsg.7389/

Second, read through it. Understand everything that is expected from an applicant. Learn the insides and outsides of the application process.

Third, spend a lot of time on your application. Make it good! Imagine a Sr. Mod reading your application. Would they like it?

Fourth, if you're accepted for an interview, you will meet with current Sr. Moderatorn on Team Speak, and discuss further why you would like to be a mod.

Fifth, if you've made it this far, good luck!

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
And bro, I would recommend making this a lot.... A LOT longer and more detailed. Mine was about 2500 words and I still got declined. So. add more detail and information. Best of luck.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And bro, I would recommend making this a lot.... A LOT longer and more detailed. Mine was about 2500 words and I still got declined. So. add more detail and information. Best of luck.
That's a lot of words, I'm surprised it got declined :c

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Was every word after the first 200 just "Butts butts butts butts..."?

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Listen to Lively and GotCubes, they know what to do!
^ Um. #WanaBeMods xD
Please don't double post :p
I'm quite aware that you probably know how to use the edit button.

Question Answered
~Thread Lawq3d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci