• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Application

MrCrispy

Tribute
Reaction score
Sadly my mod application got denied. I will not give up on my dreams of becoming a mod.
Does anyone have any tips on how I can make my answers more in depth.

I will never give up until my dreams have come true.

My mum always said "Never give up on your dreams" - Quoted from best mum ever

:)

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, really the tip I can give you is to never give up. Try your best, even if you don't make it the first time, never give up! I wish you good luck in the future. :)

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Just try your best. Quality over quantity, Just make sure you answer the questions in depth and not blabber on. Good luck mate.

Reaction score
Yeah, don't ever give up :) It took a lot of current mods (including me) many times to get mod and they are some of the best people I've ever met <3
Make sure you think about your answers on your application thoroughly :D

N

Nikola

If this is going to cheer you up here;

I got declined 6 times. I was a sad child, yes indeed.

Now the funniest thing about that is that I managed to stay a cool respectful member until I got banned couple of days ago. I said something that I should've not said in my dispute (no worries it's not as bad as it seems) but it affected my chances of getting mod tremendously. Still no giving up here, I'll improve myself and I will get it hopefully this month if not next year ayyyyy.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sr. Mods will always give the best advice. But my advice for you is to contact the Sr. Mod that denied you and ask for more information as to how you can make your answers more in depth and what you can do to make your answers 10x better!

T

TACOSAURUS

Just keep trying, your going to have to put in a lot of effort if you want to achieve staff rank on these servers.

Wurmie

Career
Reaction score
just chill dude, don't go on here just for mod. get to know the community, go on ts, post on the forums etc and then reapply in like a month or two

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
I have an accepted moderator application, but probably they didn't leave me show you tricks. :/ srry

I only can say you GL and Don't Give Up!! (never)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Try to explain why you want to be a mod and improve the mcg community gl! #BestMumEverHereTo!

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I submitted a mod app once....
I never heard from it again...

should I repost?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member