• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mobs.

bring the mobs back ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't bring the mobs back! If we did, it would turn into the hunger games, and then I would have to switch to the hive... Makes me shiver already.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Please don't bring the mobs back! If we did, it would turn into the hunger games, and then I would have to switch to the hive... Makes me shiver already.
Why would adding mobs make you switch to a whole new community?
o_O

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Personally, I believe that particular maps should be spawned based on the map and time.

Passive mobs spawn in at 1-2 minute/s of the games.
Bat, Chicken, Cow, Sheep, Pig, Squid.​

Neutral/Tamable mobs spawn in within 5-10 minutes of the games.
Wolf, Ocelot, Horse.​

Aggressive mobs spawn in at the first night.
Zombie, Spider, Skeleton, Zombie Villager.​
Additional: Hostile mobs will only spawn outside half the radius of the map, this is to force players towards the centre as well as stopping the annoyance of mass mob spawns at the cornucopia. Especially important on the Survival Games 3.
Mooshrooms, Villagers, Endermen, Zombie Pigmen, Blaze, Cavespider, Creeper, Magma Cube, Slime, Silverfish, Wither Skeleton, Witch, Wither, Enderdragon, Snow Golem, Iron Golem and Giant's should be map specific, otherwise disabled. (I dislike creepers especially because they have the ability to change the tide of the game too sharply and unfairly).

By the way mobs are actually enabled, but do not spawn naturally. Spawn eggs work if found upon maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci