• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mob suggestion

Do you like the idea of adding mob eggs to MCSG?

• Yes, I love that idea!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Somewhat, but there needs to be some adjustments.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Meh, It's ok.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, not a big fan. Don't think it would work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. No no no no no no no no no no no. No.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Old Spice here with yet another suggestion that, in my opinion, would be really neat to be implemented in MCSG:

Mob eggs.

Now, before you complain about "readding mobs" and such, let me explain.

If this were to be implemented, that would mean that there would be a series of new items implemented into chests, specifically tier 2 chests, perhaps tier 3 chests when they come out. Several different mob eggs would be added that the player could use as a defense mechanism or to start a fight. But, these mobs are not just going to walk around, without any clue on what they will do. This is a list on what each mob will have in common:

-Each mob will spawn, at most, for 15 seconds, so that we don't have mobs chasing us everywhere.
-Each mob will have five hearts, so players don't have a disadvantage and an opportunity to kill the mob, excluding silverfish, which will have 2 hearts.
-These mob eggs are very rare, either spawning rare in tier 2s, or in tier 3s.
-The mobs will not drop any remains.
-All damage delivered will not matter if you have armor or not. People with full iron will experience the same amount of damage as people without armor.

And thanks to the amazing work of the Developers, I'm pretty sure that these features could definitely be implemented.

Here is a list of what I think should be added as part of these mobs:

Creeper:The creeper is quite simple. If you place the spawn egg, the Creeper will have Speed I (Sounds overpowered, but if you're trying to get someone who is being chased, it would make sense). When it explodes, it takes 3-4 hearts, compared to the normal Creeper who would take your life. This way, the defense is not overpowered and not too deadly. Not to mention it also has 5 hearts on it's own, so you can kill it.

Skeleton: Skeletons are a bit more complicated, but just as powerful as Creepers. Once spawned, they are equipped with 3 arrows, with the Speed implemented. The arrows will also take only 1 heart. This way, the three arrows won't overpower everyone else, because we all know that one guy who has a full stack of arrows each round. :p After the three arrows are fired, the mob will despawn.

Silverfish: Silverfish are a bit more different. In my opinion, they are a huge pain. So only one silverfish will spawn with two hearts. They also have Speed II, while dealing half-a heart, so taking them out would be just as equal as the other mobs.

Blaze: Blazes are by far, the most powerful mob, but they only get a slim shot at attacking the player. Once spawned, they are on their own to fly wherever, but only have two fireballs that they can shoot you with. They don't have Speed, however, because of their ability to fly. They will despawn after the two fireballs are shot, or the 15 seconds have ended.

Zombie: Zombies are the last mob I'm going to suggest to you guys. Zombies have Speed II so, if necessary, can catch up to somebody. They also deal 1-2 hearts of damage. They should not be holding any weapons or wearing any armor, so there is no chance of a zombie spawning with gold armor. :D

So what do you guys think? Do you like the idea of mobs being added? Feel free to comment and ask suggestions. I am expecting criticism and positive feedback, so let me know what you think!

-Spice

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Off topic: congrats on Mod!!!!!!
On topic: Great Idea.. I remember the days when you were afraid to go in the pirate ship because of the mobs in there... I think this would totally readd that scary feeling, you wouldnt know what the person has skeleton eggs, zombie eggs? it would add a whole new level of PVP

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Off topic: congrats on Mod!!!!!!
On topic: Great Idea.. I remember the days when you were afraid to go in the pirate ship because of the mobs in there... I think this would totally readd that scary feeling, you wouldnt know what the person has skeleton eggs, zombie eggs? it would add a whole new level of PVP
Thanks! I'm glad you like the idea!

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the idea! Also maybe the mob eggs could act like they do in Super Craft Bros where you throw it like a regular egg so the mob doesn't attack the thrower. :p

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure a lot of people do. If this was implemented, then we could have mobs back! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci