• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MK's Free Avatar Shop [Closed until July]

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
WELCOME TO MK'S FREE AVATAR SHOP

Hello people of the interwebs! I'm MK and today I bring you my free avatar shop!

IMPORTANT : There's a bug on the forums right now where you can't change your avatar, well the solution is to use Gravatar instead of just directly uploading the image I posted. Link to Gravatar : gravatar.com

HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY AVATARS : Simply hover over the avatar that I posted for you, right click on it, click save image as.

Here are some examples :

Just a few examples, more below, if you want one, use the template below adn I'll try my best to do them all ;). If you post the wrong template, I will ignore your post.
TEMPLATE
IGN : (Case Sensitive)
Sorry I had to take the full body arts out, they were too time-comsuming but if you REALLY want one, PM me.

Note : Sometimes I'll be busy and won't be able to attend to every request so pardon me for that.

If you want to support me, get me donor on MCSG and PM me if you did :p I'd highly appreciate that :)

If you've requested something and I still haven't done it, feel free to re-post :)

Thanks for stopping by :) -MK-

Last edited:

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Name : Jack
IGN : SniperSnakez
Type of art (Full body/Face): Full body please!

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Rawr
IGN: LittleRawr
Type of art (Full Body/Face): Face, make it cute like the blue slime one but my skin :3

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Name : Sixorr
IGN : Sixorr
Type of art (Full body/Face): Full body

chunkmexican

Platinum
Reaction score
Name : chunkmexican
IGN : chunkmexican
Type of art (Full body/Face): face