• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mistaken [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
PUT UP LOSS AGAINST CALN EMPEROR # 5 - 1 !!

rex5826

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello pvpers we just gave you a 5-1 plz put up loss or sore loser just cos you got out-pvped

Tacticalbard

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name: Oli
2) IGN: Tacticalbard2
3) Age{12+}: 13
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: 71 LOL
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: yes also i already have toby
6) Do you have MCSG Donor: Yes Diamond
7)Previous Clans/Experience: Fantasy EU
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: 2Hours+ depends on the day
9)How could you add value to the clan: I can Add Maturity to the clan and I can Also Hopefully make the clan Better! and also being a team player.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I want to join because I want to find players in the community to play with and have fun. I also want to Join Because I want to find other youtubers within the clan and the final reason i want to join is to join a well run clan with friendly and skilled members.
11)2 Sentences about yourself: im Mature for my age (13) (also dont rage when i get killed which i guess is a good thing). Im From Manchester in england and im called Oli
12)Nationality: England

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name: Oli
2) IGN: Tacticalbard2
3) Age{12+}: 13
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: 71 LOL
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: yes also i already have toby
6) Do you have MCSG Donor: Yes Diamond
7)Previous Clans/Experience: Fantasy EU
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: 2Hours+ depends on the day
9)How could you add value to the clan: I can Add Maturity to the clan and I can Also Hopefully make the clan Better! and also being a team player.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I want to join because I want to find players in the community to play with and have fun. I also want to Join Because I want to find other youtubers within the clan and the final reason i want to join is to join a well run clan with friendly and skilled members.
11)2 Sentences about yourself: im Mature for my age (13) (also dont rage when i get killed which i guess is a good thing). Im From Manchester in england and im called Oli
12)Nationality: England
ACCEPTED AS CAPTAIN!

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Just wondering, how could you have DQ'd us?

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Why have you not put up the loss against Rasclarts yet?

ItsHavok

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name: Harry
2) IGN: ItsHavokYT , MrHavokGaming
3) Age{12+}: 15
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: MrHavokGaming- 296/2414 , ItsHavokYT- 5/16
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: My Skype harry.bird57
6) Do you have MCSG Donor: No.
7)Previous Clans/Experience: I have been in two clans before but I feel this one will be better for me.
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: 5+ hours a day.
9)How could you add value to the clan: I am a very friendly person and I will help motivate the team even if we are loosing.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I would love to join MistakenEU clan because I have heard positive things about the clan and I am good friends with StickyGaming. I think playing in a clan would help me get even better and introduce me to new friends.
11)2 Sentences about yourself: I am a very friendly and easy to get a long with sort of person I feel I could help the team out a lot with my past experience and the skills of PvP I have.
12)Nationality: English

MistakenEu

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name: Harry
2) IGN: ItsHavokYT , MrHavokGaming
3) Age{12+}: 15
4) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}: MrHavokGaming- 296/2414 , ItsHavokYT- 5/16
5) Do you have skype {Add me: Seriouslyitstom11 or tobiah163}: My Skype harry.bird57
6) Do you have MCSG Donor: No.
7)Previous Clans/Experience: I have been in two clans before but I feel this one will be better for me.
8)Will you be active?{Hours a day}: 5+ hours a day.
9)How could you add value to the clan: I am a very friendly person and I will help motivate the team even if we are loosing.
10)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I would love to join MistakenEU clan because I have heard positive things about the clan and I am good friends with StickyGaming. I think playing in a clan would help me get even better and introduce me to new friends.
11)2 Sentences about yourself: I am a very friendly and easy to get a long with sort of person I feel I could help the team out a lot with my past experience and the skills of PvP I have.
12)Nationality: English
Accepted! Decent app! Congratulations!

OMGItzModerator

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Alexey

IGN- RussianHuahwi

Age- 15

Wins:Games Played- 107/410 (1/3.8)

Do you have skype?- Yep. My skype is alexey.lapin3

Do you have MCSG Donor- Ya, Diamond.

Previous Clans/Experience- InfinitySkilleZ, Demons.

Will you be active?- Sure. i will play about 3 hours a day. :)

How could you add value to the clan- Sure. I am really good at pvp and I am pinger :D

3 Sentences about why you want to join- Cause my friend are in your clan and I want to play and to win with them. I always ready to help with developing your clan. I can win many games. :)

2 Sentences about yourself- Well, I am from Russia and I am fond of playing computer games and tennis. And I really hope that I will be accepted.

Nationallity : Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci