• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Survival Games has a mobile site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you love coming back to our forums, well we just made it easier for you to visit on the go by making a mobile browser version of the site. This should be compatible with most to all mobile browsers. If you all have any other forum feature requests, let us know as we always want to improve this site to make it fun/easy for our members!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
COOL! ooh 1st comment :D

So how's it going? Good? Will you livestream again soon? it would be nice to be in it :3 lawl

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Awesome! I have been wanting this for ages.
Thanks Chad!

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
i went in my ipad to see wats going on and i was huh wats this now i know its a mobile site ;)

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
I have an Android device and liked it much better as it normally was, although was open to trying a mobile theme. If it were based on jQuery or something that felt like TapTalk it may be much better, but it crops stuff out, doesn't display avatars, and seems very sloppy (no logo, still default text, etc.)

Plus, there's no option to view it in desktop mode!!! :(

I would love to see a mobile theme, but one that is fully functional...

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I have an Android device and liked it much better as it normally was, although was open to trying a mobile theme. If it were based on jQuery or something that felt like TapTalk it may be much better, but it crops stuff out, doesn't display avatars, and seems very sloppy (no logo, still default text, etc.)

Plus, there's no option to view it in desktop mode!!! :(

I would love to see a mobile theme, but one that is fully functional...
everything is good for me avatars logos etc. but i could go to survival games with a mobile device before this site and it was the same as the computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci