• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Notched Valley Survival Games v.1

JCAlagon

Spectator
Reaction score
Yo chad feast your eyes on this map.I worked very hard on this map! Tell me what you think chad is it good for your servers?If so i will donate to the servers not much but a donation. HOPE YOU LIKE IT :D

DOWNLOAD
-----------------
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmfr0gi5z8bb8vr

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The corn is not fair.. the people who spawn in the water have a handicap.

For the rest it looks good ;)

JCAlagon

Spectator
Reaction score

but there are several lillypads in the water its almost covering the water, download the map and see for your self

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is still a great chance that you will fall in the water immediately and you have to be carefull, while the other can run half way to the corn on ground

JCAlagon

Spectator
Reaction score

Dude trust me i tested this, played it with friends, and even got random people to test it too. Alot of people qeustion the corno but TRUST ME its fine ! if you want i can cover the river completely in lilly pads.No ones that bad at parkour.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude trust me i tested this, played it with friends, and even got random people to test it too. Alot of people qeustion the corno but TRUST ME its fine ! if you want i can cover the river completely in lilly pads.No ones that bad at parkour.
Still not gonna get fair enough. Some people may think its alright, but in a server that thousands of people play on, a corn like that wouldn't work out too well
Rest looks real nice though :D

JCAlagon

Spectator
Reaction score
Still not gonna get fair enough. Some people may think its alright, but in a server that thousands of people play on, a corn like that wouldn't work out too well
Rest looks real nice though :D
Allright i'll fix it.

JCAlagon

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd also suggest roughing up the mountains you've done in worldpainter, because they look unnaturally perfect
i'm sorry i'm just too lazy lol, But the next map will have more natural terrain and not super mario mountains and twice as more content in the map.

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
? the mountains are nice looking your making me dread what people gonna think of my mountain map:(

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think the images is too edited and unnatural, but the map itself dont seem so bad at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci