• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Name Changes have been released!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Reaqtions, Serenity_ and Tranquilityy
First off, no more qs. Ever. That's why we have name changes, to get rid of those because you can put an 'a' or 'g' there due to the fact that the name is most likely not taken. Next, underscores, again. Nununununununununu. Otherwise you have yourself some nice names <:

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
First off, no more qs. Ever. That's why we have name changes, to get rid of those because you can put an 'a' or 'g' there due to the fact that the name is most likely not taken. Next, underscores, again. Nununununununununu. Otherwise you have yourself some nice names <:
I'll take Tranquility then, and thanks. :p (I'm bad at this name stuff forgive pls ;-; )

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I WANTED WAFFLES

EDIT: From HATERonYOU to Logaaan

Reaction score
Lol I legit got my name Kosta I'm happy lol
Your IRL name is Kosta? Just came in to my mind as you are from Cyprus and most people there are called Kostas.

Anyways, I dont play MC that much anymore, so I changed my name to TheBoyNextDoor
Only #ForsenBoys will get that reference :p

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I got "Ewai"

I absolutely love it <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member