• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft mods

chrisrolltide

Survivor
Reaction score
So I have a Mac Mini and I want to learn how to download optifine. I know how to download mods but not use them like not enough items for my single player world, and optifine and other stuff like that. Can someone help me please? I am looking to download optifine and the oculus mod but I don't know how to use them?

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Optifibe is super easy. You just open the installer and press install, then go to your minecraft and there should be a profile called OptiFine. Then when you start minecraft, you go to options, then video settings and you can change things there. As for the oculus mod, I don't really know, sorry

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
This has everything to do with "Minecraft Mods" ^_^

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
Optifibe is super easy. You just open the installer and press install, then go to your minecraft and there should be a profile called OptiFine. Then when you start minecraft, you go to options, then video settings and you can change things there. As for the oculus mod, I don't really know, sorry
Do you even engrish? "Optifibe is super easy"

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Do you even engrish? "Optifibe is super easy"
Don't even start. If you're going to be a grammar nazi then go to a different community. Are you happy with my grammar now? Let's now get back to the topic of the thread. If you're not going to contribute to the thread, don't post on it.

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello chrisrolltide, use optifine is super easy, I will attatch you a video of youtube you my use to get deeper in the optifine theme, but I will resume you the basics.
  • First go to www.optifine.net
  • Go to the section of downloads
  • Choose the optifine for your current version, I recommend you to choose the ultra cause the standard or lights are not that complete as ultra.
  • For last just go to the location of the optifine.java file you just recently downloaded and put in the verison folder of your minecraft (obviously in the version for the wanted version of your minecraft it you have the 1.7.2 dont put the optifine.jave in the 1.6.4 version.) and do double click in the file and it will appear a little square that ask you if you want to install it or cancel the operation, just click on install and wait.
  • After the instalation done, you finished hommie :)
Hope it helped and if you have a doubt don´t think in pm me :)
Aldo.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Whenever I download CameraStudio for 1.7, it renders all of my blocks except chests invisible. I can see players and chests and that's about it. It bugged in 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 too. It's the most annoying mod bug ever. >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci