• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft FPS Boost (Increase Your FPS)

Did this increase your FPS?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Potato

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Everybody!
It's CandyCranium here, and today, I'm going to tell you guys how to decrease a LOT of lag on your Minecraft, so you don't have to complain about how laggy your Minecraft is, and stop making excuses because of it :p This guide was taught to me by Ultimatemaster6.

First things first, you should have Optifine installed on to your Minecraft.
If you want to know how, watch this video:

The Download link to Optifine 1.6.2:
http://optifined.net/adloadx.php?f=OptiFine_1.6.2_HD_U_A2.zip

Once you have installed Optifine 1.6.2, first thing you want to do, is go into the menu, and click options.

Then next, you want to click on video settings.

Then, you want to make sure that you have fast graphics, and no smooth lighting, then you want to go to the quality settings.

Then make sure that you have the same exact settings as I do:

Then, go to the performance setting, and make sure all the settings is the exact same as mine:

After this, your Minecraft FPS should have increased drastically.

If you have any more further questions, feel free to comment below or PM me.

-=[CandyCranium]=-

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Good guide.

But I don't need this. :D

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
This helps. Also switching from fancy to fast helps. And smooth lighting off. I think.
It does help, but with that, I used to have 60-100 FPS. Now from the FPS boost, I have 80-140 FPS.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
It does help, but with that, I used to have 60-100 FPS. Now from the FPS boost, I have 80-140 FPS.
I'm just saying that both are FPS boosts. And that a combination will yield the best results.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Well true. But I don't see any reason why you would see this thread considering you have this:

xD
Up until about a year ago I had a computer that had like 1 GB of RAM and about 2 GBs of free space. Which literally took 25 minutes to open minecraft. It sucked and so I just wanted to add on to this to make things as easy and quick as possible for others when they play. I hated the lag and I want to try and help them. So I was just adding on to what you said. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci