• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Bros. MCSG Map Change Log (Every detail of the map)

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I've been working on my new MCSG map for awhile now, and I thought that I could share, with you guys, the change log off it! WARNING: This will contain MASSIVE spoilers. If you want the map to be a COMPLETE surprise for you, DON'T READ THIS TOPIC.
And remember, whenever I update this page and you're watching this Thread, it won't give you an Alert. So just keep checking back. (Because that's the only way you can see what's new)

Things already done: (Not ordered by date.)

1. World has been World-painted by Worldpainter.

2. Corn as been made.

3. Made the WORKING lighthouse. (Still has some glitches, and the lights aren't that big compared to the lighthouse, but it's fine for now)

4. Made, what every MCSG map needs, a super Puzzle Challenge! Complete with Parkour, Riddles, a Speed Test, and a Maze!

5. Jungle-ified the non-Jungle-ified forest.

6. Upgraded the Terrain. (By providing more then 1 way to get up tall mountains)

7. Made a Hobo-House on the island.

8. Made PLENTY of random, unsuspicious, and original traps.

9. Made a Bridge over the Mountain-Flowing Water.

10. Gave the Mushroom Island some Giant Mushrooms; as they do not grow when made from Worldpainter.

11. Random Hidy-Hole in between a mountain-side and a forest with: a Chest, a Crafting Table, a Furnace, and an Ender Chest.

The most recent changes:

1. The Town. It already has all this: 2 Houses. It's not much to look at yet, but it will be done in no time! :D
(Probably)

2. Random Hidy-Hole in between a mountain-side and a forest with: a Chest, a Crafting Table, a Furnace, and an Ender Chest.

Things that we are working on:

1. The Village. It already has all this: 3 Houses, a Town Hall, a Blacksmith, a Library, a Tower of Power, a Well, Streetlights, the entrance to the puzzle thingy, and it's fair-share of secrets; but it still needs more... I just don't know what... Maybe some more houses?

2. The Town. It already has all this: 2 Houses. It's not much to look at yet, but it will be done in no time! :D
(Probably)

Things that are being planned:

1. A Castle/Tower/Something on the other side of the island.

2. Some more Secrets and traps

I know that you guys don't know what "the island" is, but you will know once the map is out. There are also some pictures of the Corn and the Village on the other Thread I posted about this map, but I made this Thread so that, is people want to know every detail about the map and it's change log, they can or can't.

If you guys know what we could be missing from this map, that any MCSG map needs, please tell me!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci