• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars!

Are my profile picture a nice drawing?

• Total voters

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) wert9999
Stuff to be done on picture: Possibly me crying over a dead pig.
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I'm really bad at drawing, and i really want a good avatar! Also i think ima famous pig on MCSG...

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) jockster2002
Stuff to be done on picture: Me Slashing someones head off with a dia axe.
Famous for something, or why you want this done: i need an avatar

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, guys a few days ago i got a wacom tablet, i have done all setup now, and im ready to go.

In the start i will help you Guys, i create FREE avatars for you Guys just answer this application in the comments:

IGN(In game name)
Stuff to be done on picture:
Famous for something, or why you want this done:

To get it write it in the comment, if you want to check out an avatar look in the comments i post them there. For now just check my profile picture.
Oh and get a roster

Weirdoboy_07

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Weirdoboy_07
Stuff: Me, holding a shooting bow with a diamond sword on my back, the background grass field and the body is looking at us but not the bow.
Why I want this done: I never got anyone to make an avatar for me and i decided to go with you because i really want one.

Zack27

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(In game name): Sixorr
Stuff to be done on picture: Me leaning against a tree, with dead tributes around me,and I have a bow
Famous for something, or why you want this done: Well, this isn't much, but I guess cuz I have 127 subs on YouTube?

NewieLordAbiter

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:NewieLordArbiter
What you want done: my skin with a bow out and a sword slung over his back with a box around me that says my ign on the edge
Why: because you are an amazing artist and since you are doing it for free and I am broke i need ou to help meh(best reason of all: I love burritos)

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) ToeKnee123456
Stuff to be done on picture: Me with a gold sword standing on a mountain with a wolf pet
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I want it for youtube :D

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(In game name): agentkiller158
Stuff to be done on picture: With a bow and riding a pig :p
Famous for something, or why you want this done: Well i do like to ask anyone for an avatar so yea :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci