• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars!

Are my profile picture a nice drawing?

• Total voters

NicolaiGK3

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, guys a few days ago i got a wacom tablet, i have done all setup now, and im ready to go.

In the start i will help you Guys, i create FREE avatars for you Guys just answer this application in the comments:

IGN(In game name)
Stuff to be done on picture:
Famous for something, or why you want this done:

To get it write it in the comment, if you want to check out an avatar look in the comments i post them there. For now just check my profile picture.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to the correct section.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Barcelonajay
I would like if possible: Me, my skin. In one of my hands a dia sword and the other a drawn bow. The Bg can you Make it light blue? Like for my dia donor please... Thanks so much.
I want it done so people can see who I am and because I have been looking for an artist and your the best so far.

Thanks so much.

~Barca~

NicolaiGK3

Tribute
Reaction score
But, you need 2 hands to draw a bow, and you want a sword in the other ;-/?

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN(In game name) Marboo99 :)
Stuff to be done on picture: I would like mah skin please :p. I would like to a bow ready to fire and a sword on my back. I would like the dead corpses of other players around me? :p thx.
Famous for something, or why you want this done: I'm active member! Also have a cookie *gives cookie*

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Okay. No sword in my hand. Put it on my back. Also could I have a zombie on the floor with an arrow in his head?

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTheSM1
Stuff to be done on the picture: Look awesome and swaag
Famous for something, or why you want this done: Famous for something? Uhmmm. I use blue text, so I want a blue background. And I just need a avatar. Steve is not pretty.

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(In game name): ShakeSchack
Stuff to be done on picture: A picture of his skin with a chain helmet on, and holding a gold sword!!
Famous for something, or why you want this done: My brother (shakeschack) is just starting a youtube and I need to help him get an awesome avatar from an awesome creator like you. (I btw am the head of a clan :p)
I would really appreciate it if you made it for me :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci