• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mikey's MCSG Timeline :p

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys mikey here and I've decided to do a little ( not so little ) timeline of my time here on MCSG since it is almost a year now for me being on here. so just a warning my grammar can be a bit ummmm bad so my bad if i make your eyes burn. You have been warned though so here we go :p

So it all began like the day i bought minecraft. The only thing i wanted to do was try and find a good hunger games server so then i stumbled upon here. I think around early november that is when i first found this amaizng server. Then I started to meet people by doing what all new randoms do when they first play " Team pls i phan" haha.That is how i met some pretty awsome people though. First out of them all thouhg i have to say was my friends @SamitoD and @Yesh (DoodleBob91) They were the first people i really became friends with still up to this day. Then they introduced me to some amazing people first of was my friend @John jennings A.K.A Fatalxmodz haha we met on a fac server out of all places. Called infernofactions it was a really cool and fun server. The nwe started playing MCSG together and had a blast of fun. with other people that i met along the way like @MrBlocksterMan3 One of the funniest guys i could hang out with.

Then after meeting all of them i got introduced to my first offical clan the #
Bombers. This was the begging to my new amazing life on here. It is where i met alot of my friends know a days like the great hawk @LiningHawk1702 and the man with the sexiest tits around @Branbob83. Then it is also where i met a great friend and funny as hell leader @BronxBombers. Still love zach even though haven't talked to him in so long wish he would come back one of these days. Sad to say zach quit MCSG along time ago and gone with him was the bombers but every one of us still is a bomber in heart @Shocksta @Snikkz @LiningHawk1702 @Yesh (DoodleBob91) @John jennings And everyone else in the bombers whose username i missed <3

So after the bombers i took a break from clans for a little while, but still met some knew people like @yoshidude and @Trucelence. Nicky still is annoying but gotta love the kid and wish yoshi would get on more but these were probably the main people i hung with other then yesh when i was clanless. That is until my friend john told me about a new clan starting up that sounded like a blast ot be in, and that is how i first met @Hiqhlights and @tkt24freak two of the funniest people ever also the leaders of my future clan i would be in primeval. Who would know it would be such a fun clan to join. That is where i met even more firends now to just add on to the rest of them. like @Fearzon , @ImNotAFK13 , and the biggest one to me my great friend @Epic_Frog_Song
. all of my still to this day friends that i have to love :p.After a good long time in primeval though and getting to know everyone in there i decided to leave for something knew.

This knew thing was a clan that my froggie came up with tht i just had to join. This clan is Sovereign a great clan with a great leader. When i joined all i knew was there were only little people in it and we put the clan on hold till the end of the great Clan Wars season 2. So i left for a clan to stay in till soverein came back and that clan is my babys the Rebels my clan that i will choose over anything now. I joined mainly at first because my boy yesh told me that they were all really cool and fun people so next thing i knew i was applying thinking i had no chance of getting in, But with my swaggy charms and personality i got to become a trial member for them and got to meet even more new people like @CraftyKratonite @Stealthtjmax @NewieLordArbiter @Sixorr @omega_moon ,@mikefroot,@piranga ,@Zado ,@Kerbals ,@SpellCaster24,@Turnip and my bby gurl @TheKidz101 and then just too many other people to name. Then shockingly i got to participate in my first clan fight in clan wars and also the most importent one the fight against the undefeated clan Forgotten. and to me i did good 1 kill that was my bby gurl nicky nick <3 and we were to be the first ever loss of forgotten. Happiest day in the world to alot of us.

Then next thing i know i go look at sovereign and people are joining left and right and froggie is asking me to join and not just a member but to help him lead this amazing clan. SO what i did was i took this appurtunity to lead a clan and see if it would improe on my skills for MCSG. Happened to be i met some of the greatest people ever in that clan and some of the annoying ones (@Flipzyy and @cmk950003 ) lel :). I had a great time in ths clan though it allowed me to meet friends like @Salamancer101 ,@smallr and young and blazin and everyone else but most of you guys i don't know your MCSG forums name :D. it also allowed me to meet a sweet chick @Cupcake Still love hanging wit dis chick every day even though she is such a nub ;). Leading this clan helped me out so much and was fun for a while, but after a while it also became time consuming and involved me to have to give up alot to keep it up. So i ended up getting frustraited and stressed and left the clan wishing them all the best in the future <3.

So what happens next well i wean't back to my #1's the rebels. I got back in and so far have just been having a blast love them to the end s of the earth and will hopefully never have to leave. So that is my MCSg story i hope you all enjoyed kjnowing what i went through to get to where i am now.There are some of the main people in MCSG that i have to give shout outs to and these are to my main friends and people i love to be with here

@Cupcake Well this is the chick im always talking to so glad she joined the rebels with me and haven't gone a day without talkin to her in a while. Shes a big nub though ,But she is a great adition to my lifei n MCSG and to the rebels :) haha

@TheKidz101 Then there is kidziez jesus i could go on for days about this kid. Well our friendship started with you betraying me to you standing gaurd watching me for a straight 30 minutes ignoreing everything for me. Then it ended up being you and me hanging out every day haveing a blast and being the unstobable kidziez and mikey love ya gurl <3

@Yesh (DoodleBob91) Well your my fatha your the guy i've known for almost a year now boyyy. we've been through almost everything from the bombers all the way to rebels and everything inbetween i wouldn't be where i am without you yesh so i have to thank you for ever getting to meet me and we became friends none of this wouldo've happened without you gurl :D

@LiningHawk1702 Then there is my hawky my tolling buddy. We have had some good times especially in the bombers buddy., hahah glad i got to meet you IProGamers ;) hahaha good times man.

@Branbob83 Then there is the great leader to the clan i love and enjoy branboob83. greatest leader in the world right heer alos the funniest and coolest guy anybody could meet. Glad you excepted me into the rebels that very first day gatta love ya bran even though your swag is nothing compaired to mine <3

@Stealthtjmax Then last but not least there is my baby maxy pie i mean i couyldn't forget you maxy your the person who always can manage to make any serious conversation into a laughing feast other then tristan and bran. Glad yur officer to this amazing clan and glad i got to meet you in MCSG and become such good friends with ya love you maxy pie

@kristier12 Just because kristie is my mother and i somehow forgot to add her to this i have to put her in here kristie i wouldn't have met you without doodle but your a great (abusive) mother great i got to meet you :D

@Epic_Frog_Song Ok well froggie there is alot i could say first off your getting to many people with those damn frog skins theres like a rainbow of them now! but froggie you and me have been through so much and leading sovereign was sometimes some of the funnest moments i had then there were the times where i wanted to kill you but it was a good time and glad you and me became so close :d have fun leading the clan still.

And that is it to my gigantic speech of a story and i am absolutly sorry to anybody i missed i am really tired right now and might have forgot somebody but just know i love you all so hope you guys enjoyed this :p love yall see yall later

Last edited:

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
And den, you met powawa.
That was also the same day you permanently lost some hearing capabilities.
It probably took a chunk of your memory too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci