• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Might Get An Alt!

What is noob?

• A person who sucks

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • A person who is nub

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • duckluv321

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not sure, but definitely not "CandyCranium" because that's stupid.

Kidding, of course :p I actually laughed out loud at the poll :p

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
When buying my account I really did not care about my win/loss ratio I get on it, I cared more about the username. Finding an original name like that is quite difficult to be truth.

BTW I got another example of a name that looks pretty familiar. @Amzela >.< Anyways, just think of something. for example lets say a greek god, then combine the the names and maybe you will get something cool?

Also sometimes using sites like this: http://www.doctormckay.com/utilities/mc_checker.php to check if the username is available can be unreliable because it only checks premium accounts. When Minecraft begin, you could get a username without paying, but only meaning to play on Demo and after that upgrade to premium for the benefits.

Also, A pretty cool username could be: Eevee. That account it already take :c I felt like mentioning this account because I wanted it ;c.

The fact that you mentioned @duckluv321 on your Poll makes me laugh, but also makes me think you are a meanie. :p
Yeah, I want a good name too. BTW, THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WEBSITE. Now I can check if someone took it or not :p <3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Benja
Bacca
Benjerom
ThatHashtag
Kelyn
Zentrak
Qarple
Jootpud
Dhunje
Plurboi
Baven
Leern
Varjol
Wungef
Juvid

If you like any of those, I can try and make better ones similar :p These are more or less cool sounding names that I just came up with randomly.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do you want a better w/l ratio when yours is already amazing?

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I own a server and am hoping to make profit off of it so I could get another Minecraft account to get a better win loss ratio, but I need a good name.

I need your guys' help to think of a good name, so please jot down any names you might have for me down below.

P.S. I want a weird name like Aezorr or Zoeticly.
Make it... ThapplePie.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Baangel? Not trying to be funny, just wrote down the first thing that popped up in my head.

Reactions: Fox

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,
P.S. I want a weird name like Aezorr or Zoeticly.
:p "weird" wasn't what I was going for. It's a meaningful name. I wasn't trying to stand out. I wanted something that not only sounds nice, but means well.

Zoetic is pertaining to life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci