• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Middle Chest only refill once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybyboy2

Spectator
Reaction score
I belive the middle chest should only refill once but all other chest do becuse most people that just stay and scare off people in the middle and just get full iron armor and dimond sword.
If they want they can use the middle as a meet up place but the middle is so op if they refill.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, no pain no gain. If you can hold the corn overnight, you get the benefits. It used to be that the corn was the only place chests refilled.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
This wont change. Making the middle refill means people will risk going for it, so it helps to speed up the game, and also, the strongest player(s) will hold the corn, so that could be you getting the full iron. It doesn't outbalance the game significantly, and there is no need to change it.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
This wont change. Making the middle refill means people will risk going for it, so it helps to speed up the game, and also, the strongest player(s) will hold the corn, so that could be you getting the full iron. It doesn't outbalance the game significantly, and there is no need to change it.
Agree!

DarkenMoon97

Platinum
Reaction score
Or just make it if the server detects someone is camping at spawn, it doesn't spawn as good of items.

DarkenMoon97

Platinum
Reaction score
Why, they deserve the items if they are holding the spawn. People camp at other chests too.
I personally dont like that, but is it possible to do that?
I camp at other chests, and the items I get are way worse than what I get in the beginning of the game, chests that should have iron armor, and maybe diamonds only get sticks and raw food if I stick close to them. So there has to be some sort of this already in the game. It only doesn't happen at spawn.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I camp at other chests, and the items I get are way worse than what I get in the beginning of the game, chests that should have iron armor, and maybe diamonds only get sticks and raw food if I stick close to them. So there has to be some sort of this already in the game. It only doesn't happen at spawn.
ok

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, the chests at spawn have better stuff. If you camp at a tier 2 chest, I think it should have tier two stuff in it. But I'm not 100%

9001qq

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the cornucopia should have good stuff the first time, but then when it refills, it has pretty rubbish stuff.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the cornucopia should have good stuff the first time, but then when it refills, it has pretty rubbish stuff.
Its the place with good weapons! It's supposed to be fought over and the winner gets good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci