• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
when will this "new rank" purchase thing be up? or are you keeping that a secret? lol
Thing is, will they have it so Plats get a discount or will they have to buy it all since it's apparently a lot more then Plat donor.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I live in Canada but always play on the US servers, would I be eligible to buy one of these "Premium Sponsor" ranks or do I have to live in the US?

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Quick question, what's the point of transferring Hungry Games when we already have the Survival Games?
Hungry Games, at its core, is vastly different from Survival Games. Basically, tools are not given to you; you must craft them with the materials you find in chests. I've played it before and the gameplay is much different: much more decision making and much more difficult to get good armor. I believe Hungry Games would be a great addition to MCGamer.

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully they don't change the survival games o: Anyways, sounding great, hope it becomes a success. :p

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This sounds awesome. I've been wanting some more diverse minigames on MCGamer, and this also could provide a nice boost in the playerbase! (plus the chance to see AntVenom :eek:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci