• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Merging Servers?!?!

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
First off, this sounds ridiculous, and it is. This is a last resort patch up that may keep the community alive. We all know that all of the big Youtubers, which are our advertisers are quickly leaving, and bashing on this server.

Now, I am not saying that this server will die, I am saying if it does die, Hive is probably the closest and the next best thing. Why do I say this? Well, the tiering, maps, and items are pretty similar.

How is this even important? Well, I hate to say it, but the Community is going downhill. It has nothing to do with the staff, mods, owner, it is just the people we cannot control. Lets just give the most example of Goldellipse having his VIP privilege taken away. Was it OUR fault that he said he was a hacker? No. It was 100% his fault, and he knew that it was his fault for getting his VIP taken away. What does he do then? He throws a fit, and then indirectally actually tells us that we are "stupid." He was saying how bad the community was, how stupid the server was, basically he said everything part of mcsg is trash. Little does he know that almost all of his fan base is/was part of mcsg. Most of the people don't think of this, but I in fact do. I find this really insulting, immature, and stupid how big people act like little kids. Why are they little kids, they cant follow rules, and cant take a punishment when they break them.

Now, lets get back on the topic of server merge. Well, since everyone seems to go to Hive now, (I am staying at MCgamer until it dies) I would probably just say if everything does go wrong, and everything fails, a server merge would probably be best. People would argue that the hackers would go with them, but there are already so many there. If it does merge, all of the really good mods have another chance, new beginning and can make the Minecraft Survival Games game mode so much better.

The last thing I would like to bring about the Server merge would be the donor perk. Thousands of dollars have been donated to the server to help support it, and would kind of be a bummer if it would just fade away. But if it were to merge servers, everyone would still have their donor perk, play like normal, and have a good time.

I am not saying that this is GOOD idea, it is just an idea to keep part of MCSG alive if it were to go bad. I really do hope that the MCGAMER network can keep strong, and hope to see more of it into the future.

- Turtle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci