• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#MeowMallow [US CA Clan]

xXMCXxSodaYT

Spectator
Reaction score
1. How many wins do you have?20
2. How old are you?13
3. Do you have skype?Yes patar2001
4. Why would you like to join? Because I left my clan because they were all Immuture.
5. Have you ever teamed with any of the members before?Yes
6. What are your PVP Strengths?Bows and swords
7. What are your PVP Weaknesses? (be honest)Fishing rods

Last edited:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
So erm.....whysa yousa no invite me on Skypesah yet?

Meesa discouraged. Meesa resigns self to being a cheerleader and withdraws application. Good luck though! :)

((No offense, my worry sense was tingling when I usually get Skype invites after about 48 hours from most people. I'm sure you'll do fine though. You're Cat-approved for goodness sake! One of the things I'm looking for in my future clan is fast communication. Maybe I'm just one of those Americans who's into instant gratification, but no worries.))

AngryPig479

Tribute
Reaction score
I am no longer in this clan, can you please remove me from the roster, thank you

DevilishNinja

Career
Reaction score
So erm.....whysa yousa no invite me on Skypesah yet?

Meesa discouraged. Meesa resigns self to being a cheerleader and withdraws application. Good luck though! :)

((No offense, my worry sense was tingling when I usually get Skype invites after about 48 hours from most people. I'm sure you'll do fine though. You're Cat-approved for goodness sake! One of the things I'm looking for in my future clan is fast communication. Maybe I'm just one of those Americans who's into instant gratification, but no worries.))
Sorry that i didnt reply, i was out for the weekend and i had no internet ;-; its a pity you are resigning, but i understand your decision. If u want you want you can still join, but you can stay a cheermeowsie ._.

DevilishNinja

Career
Reaction score
2. How old are you?13
4. Why would you like to join? Because I left my clan because they were all Immuture.
Your application has been DENIED, I am truely sorry, but you don't have the required amount of wins. You can apply in two weeks.

DevilishNinja

Career
Reaction score
1. How many wins do you have?94
2. How old are you?11
3. Do you have skype?YES
4. Why would you like to join? Because i'm tired of being double teamed
5. Have you ever teamed with any of the members before?No
6. What are your PVP Strengths?Bows and swrds
I am sorry, but after discussing with the co owner, your application has been denied. You can apply in two weeks.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry that i didnt reply, i was out for the weekend and i had no internet ;-; its a pity you are resigning, but i understand your decision. If u want you want you can still join, but you can stay a cheermeowsie ._.
Not resigning. Just withdrew my trial app and submitted a cheermeowsie request. :p

corey2802

Platinum
Reaction score
2. How old are you?13
Who have u teamed with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci