• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Memories [TeamUS]

STEVODAKING

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: STEVODAKING
Donnor: Platnium
Past Clans: I do not remember them all for I have quit for a long time but I remember the best team I was on was ranked #7 by the name Invincible.
Activity: Very Active since I am returning back to minecraft!
Mature: I am very mature
Ping on US Servers: 85 to 95
Why Do You Want To Join Memories?: I need a team to bring me back to where I was I was ranked in the 2500`s at one point I do not remember what my ign was at that time. I am not bad I just need some people to bring me back.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: STEVODAKING
Donnor: Platnium
Past Clans: I do not remember them all for I have quit for a long time but I remember the best team I was on was ranked #7 by the name Invincible.
Activity: Very Active since I am returning back to minecraft!
Mature: I am very mature
Ping on US Servers: 85 to 95
Why Do You Want To Join Memories?: I need a team to bring me back to where I was I was ranked in the 2500`s at one point I do not remember what my ign was at that time. I am not bad I just need some people to bring me back.
This is a spanish clan sorry

_ZeltraX_

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PIN3S
Donnor: NO
Past Clans: Siganature
Activity: 7
Mature: 9
Ping on US Servers: 170
Why Do You Want To Join Memories?: Porque alex es todo un pro player y ps me parece un clan bueno y les puedo ayudar

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PIN3S
Donnor: NO
Past Clans: Siganature
Activity: 7
Mature: 9
Ping on US Servers: 170
Why Do You Want To Join Memories?: Porque alex es todo un pro player y ps me parece un clan bueno y les puedo ayudar
Member bienvenido.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci