• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the Staff V2

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Since it is my six months as staff, and I have not posted one of these since I got staff, I thought I might as well post a new one.

First name: Blake

IGN(s): bad2020

Nickname(s): Blake, BAD, Balke, Balakay, TheProdigyof20, and bad4-20 (Please do not call me this)

Region:
North America in the United States. I live in the EDT timezone.

-----

One Cool Fact: Yes I speak multiple languages.
  • English- Learned at birth and through school.
  • Polish- From my Grandmother who was from Poland.
  • Some Spanish- From Elementary School and Hispanic Friends.
  • Chinese- Middle and High School as well as a couple Chinese friends, however my "Chinese Friends" only teach me curse words -_-
  • I have learned some Danish from my sister who learned it from school.
  • And I have learned curse words in other languages xD

One Embarrassing Fact: I broke a string during the talent show, at my school, and cut my face...

One Fact that makes you proud: I am in all double honors and AP classes and have solid A's and B's.

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I have a scar on my left cheek. I got it when I was playing a solo on my guitar and the string snapped while I was bending up. I was looking down at the frets like I normally do when I play so my face was right in the way when it flew up. =/

Most Common question you get asked: How old are you? I am only 15 but I am 6' 2

Favorite Animal: I don't actually know.

Favorite Plant: Cactus

Favorite Color: Blue or Green

Favorite Food: Meat

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people talk during a movie or TV Show.

Astrological Sign: Virgo

Personal Catchphrase: "Is it Friday yet?" or "星期五了吗?” If I am in Chinese Class.

Heard about MCG by: IRL Friends that played on the server.

Ever Bring someone to MCG: A couple of my friends

First friend in the community: _Pyrrhic

MCG role-model: Everyone on the Staff team :)

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Not Much... I regret most of my decisions and Life.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Me, I have got into a couple of fights. I haven't "lost".

Call me maybe? Ok my number is 212-479-7990

Do you team in game: Yes I team. If you don't like teams we have Solo for a reason.

Have you been backstabbed: Yes

Ever Broken a bone: If my toes count then yes.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A bird because you have a lower, Infant Mortality Rate however you wouldn't live as long on average. Birds can fly though.

Personal Skills: I have the title marksman at my local shooting range for my accuracy with guns and bows.

Computer specs: I know they aren't good. Intel Core i3-4150 CPU Overclocked at 4.0 GHz, 16 GB Ram, Windows 64-bit.

Computer operating system: Windows 10... sadly... I wished I would have stayed at Windows 7 or 8.

Program I use to record: Fraps, and Open Broadcast.

Favorite movie: Th Expendables xD

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Rock/Three Days Grace/All songs =p

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): GTA V or ARMA 3

What does a fox say? Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringedin

Terrified of: I have Hemophobia, Agoraphobia, and Necrophobia (Afraid of Blood, Large groups of People, and Dead Bodies)

Personal website: None other than for school

Favorite website (Other than these forums): Netflix

Dream job: Naval Submariner Officer working in Nuclear Propulsion

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: A little farm work, and I was part of a support team.

Favorite thing about the community: All you lovely people!

-----

Roles and Responsibilities: MCGamer moderator doing moderator things... Banning Hackers, Dealing with minor TeamSpeak issues, Moderating the Forums, etc....

When I am online: Weekdays: 4-10 pm EDT and all day on Weekends.

Previous moderating experience: Was the Owner of my own server, Co-Owner of my friends pretty big server, Admin on a factions server, and moderator on a whitelisted server.

Been a member of staff since: April 25, 2015

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Hub & MCSG

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Be the best Moderator I can!

brushed

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice and gratz on 6 bud ;) I rember the time me and you played uhc and we quit and then played sg :)

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
omg you stole that fake number from me!!!

lol, thanks for being one of my closest pals. <3

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on 6 months man! How long do you think you'll keep it up for?

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Pleased to meet you. You seem pretty popular around here. We should talk sometime! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci