• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Getix :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
1. Name: My first name is Ivan. Feel free to call me Ivan if you so desire. :)
2. Nickname: I have no nickname. :(
3. IGN: My IGN is GetixTehRandy_.
4. Age: I am 14 years old. I am turning 15 in March 2016.
5. Which region do you play on?: I play on EU.
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: My favorite aspect of the MCGamer networks are definitely forums!
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: The most embarrassing moment in my life was when I was on a school trip and I fell into the sea in the middle of winter. I began to weep because it was too cold. >.<
8. One cool fact about yourself?: One cool fact about me that I am excellent in school. :cool:
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: I have a lot of friends in this community. There are a few of them. Exzone, Roasty, NeroCraftHD, Flox, Kertixe, Luka, Wrexed and my whole clan. Also there are a few people which I want to meet a little bit more like DuruFTW, Vigilo, Vanth, Yannick, AmyGlitters, Jojo, Ceroria and many and many.. :)
10. When did you join MCGamer?: I joined MCGamer 20. December 2013.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: I was watching Huahwi, and as you know, he is really good PvPer so I thought I can be like him and I come to play MCGamer hopeful that I will be like him. :p
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: My PvP strenghts are Flint and Steel, Fishing Rod and sword. I need to practice bow a little bit more. My PvP weakness are water and ice fights.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: My favorite gamemode is definitely Survival Games.
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I am playing Minecraft since 17. August 2012.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: I do not want to pick favorite staff member because they are all great. My favorite VIPs are croe97, Col_StaR and Nugato.
16. What is your favorite SG map?: My favorite SG maps are SG:Adrenalin, Survival Games 4 and Alaskan Village.
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: My first goal on the MCGamer network is to become an MCGamer staff member. Second goal is to help to make this community better place and third goal to reach 1,000 posts on the MCGamer network forums!
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: My favorite MCGamer youtuber is BiboyQG at the moment.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: My favorite MCGamer Teamspeak Event is Trivia Night.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: My favorite MCGamer memory is when I joined my first clan ever. It was really really good and funny experience. ;)

-Template made and Edited by: TheLichBD Diamondballer47 AGFire2013 and Bree_

TheLichBD and RetroRain there are my "Meet the Community" thing! <3

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
You are awesome! Keep up the good work <33
Good luck with your application ^^

StatsIV

Platinum
Reaction score
You should! And yea, I am your first like, enjoy! :D
Hahaha just made one actually and oh one thing is how do you get those things under your name :) Like the ranks I would like to put it in my signature!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci