• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Whitelisted Friendly Survival Server!

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea and I would live to be part of it. I'd probably be District 7. I'm great at handling wood. ;)

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I haz op? In all seriousness, I would love to be a part of this.
i haz a job fer u.
I was going to create another, slightly more organised thread where people can apply for each district tomorrow, just so we can get and idea of the kinds of numbers.
However, if could create one now (I'm guessing you have access to a computer, I'm stuck on my iPod) and make it colourful, and informative, that would be great. PM myself and halfsquirrel what you have got just before you post though. Literally just copy and paste from my post and half's, but don't include all the introduction/waffle that's in my thread, just the districts (not 13 or Capitol).
If you could also make a tally of who iseligible to join the server (they must have posted, lets say 500 posts [is that resonable]) and also who wants to join but doesn't have enough posts, that would be epic.
If you accept this, you accept the full role of crowd contr.... I mean community manger, including the full rights of a ..... well, of a community manger.
Do you accept?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
i haz a job fer u.
I was going to create another, slightly more organised thread where people can apply for each district tomorrow, just so we can get and idea of the kinds of numbers.
However, if could create one now (I'm guessing you have access to a computer, I'm stuck on my iPod) and make it colourful, and informative, that would be great. PM myself and halfsquirrel what you have got just before you post though. Literally just copy and paste from my post and half's, but don't include all the introduction/waffle that's in my thread, just the districts (not 13 or Capitol).
If you could also make a tally of who iseligible to join the server (they must have posted, lets say 500 posts [is that resonable]) and also who wants to join but doesn't have enough posts, that would be epic.
If you accept this, you accept the full role of crowd contr.... I mean community manger, including the full rights of a ..... well, of a community manger.
Do you accept?
Typing it up now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci