• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG V2 Poll (Please Answer)

Do you like the new MCSG V2?

• Total voters

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Forget it muffin, I didn't say that....
The point I'm trying to get across is that this isn't rocket science it is a game... And the game used to be fun. It is now less fun than it used to be, and many ppl agree with me while others disagree.
I'll go back to work now.... at a company that rhymes with Doeing.... and it is rocket science.
But, how does a game work? Where does it come from? It must have a source beyond this greatness!? Yes there is, in the mystical land of Java, where everything IS rocket science, atleast to be converted into the binary realm which allow us to play this 'game'. The problem is, nothing is perfect. Many times these nasty critters bred purely from evil emerge from the process of compiling into the binary realm. These critters are mostly harmless but their strength come in numbers. It is up to the people of the Java realm to defeat these creatures of darkness and resolve the game.

Darth Coder: Come to the c++ side.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Besides, Jefe. You don't need less lag to backstab someone.
In fact I personally find backstabbing far easier on the MCSG v2.... ppl rubberband and cant run away, plus it takes them forever to craft.....

I simply posted this because i saw about a hundred ppl raging in games today.... and every other day since 1.5 game out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci