• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG V2 Poll (Please Answer)

Do you like the new MCSG V2?

• Total voters

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So I've given MCSG V2 a chance for a while... Everyday it appears to get worse.
I miss the old MCSG, and EVERY person I have spoken with misses "the way MCSG used to be".
This means different things for different ppl.

MCSG V2 was actually playable when it was first released. Then the 1.5 and subsequent updates were released and created major problems with No cheat Plus and the MCSG V2 plugin.

It's been weeks and all we have on the US servers is the ability to craft without lag, however the games LAG tremendously, lots of rubberbanding, and server crashes before the games start. I'm not even going to discuss the neglected EU AU and CA server issues... They can be summed up with the inability not to craft.

Here is my suggest for a feature suggestion.... FORGET NO CHEAT PLUS! It hasn't stopped hackers, all it has done is turn everyone into a mediocre player. There is a team of mods larger than ever before... I am confident they can handle the hackers... Why do we need NO CHEAT PLUS if it causes a majority of the problems associated with MCSG V2?

Sorry for raging but someone spent alot of money for me to be a diamond donor, and hundreds, if not thousands of other players are donating money each month to play a game they enjoy. Frankly it isn't as enjoyable any more.

Countless players have left, this doesn't really sadden me, however if this trend continues there will be NO more donators and the servers will die.

Please don't let that happen.

As always, let me know what you all think in the pole and leave your thoughts as a reply.

Olisol

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't really like how the polls are set up. If you could change the wording to yes and no, I think we would all like that better.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is my suggest for a feature suggestion.... FORGET NO CHEAT PLUS! It hasn't stopped hackers, all it has done is turn everyone into a mediocre player. There is a team of mods larger than ever before... I am confident they can handle the hackers... Why do we need NO CHEAT PLUS if it causes a majority of the problems associated with MCSG V2?
Obviously you haven't seen a server without nocheatplus, you have seen very little hacks because nocheatplus helps the servers, it doesn't ruin it, if you prefer players flying, superjumping and various other crazy hacks, then we might aswell remove it. But personally I would rather at least have a chance of hitting someone rather then them flying around me.

Gamer1754

Tribute
Reaction score
You didn't exactly give anyone too much of a choice when answering your obviously trying to get people to have negative criticism about sgv2 and stereotyping mods. So maybe changing answers to yes and no.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Obviously you haven't seen a server without nocheatplus, you have seen very little hacks because nocheatplus helps the servers, it doesn't ruin it, if you prefer players flying, superjumping and various other crazy hacks, then we might aswell remove it. But personally I would rather at least have a chance of hitting someone rather then them flying around me.
I've played since beta, I remember when No cheat plus was implemented. I've Never seen someone fly around.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
You didn't exactly give anyone too much of a choice when answering your obviously trying to get people to have negative criticism about sgv2 and stereotyping mods.
sry for raging.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really like how the polls are set up. If you could change the wording to yes and no, I think we would all like that better.
I was trying to make a point, possibly in a poor way. I just haven't spoken to a mcsg player who enjoys V2 over V1.
If i had the ability to edit poll questions I would edit it.... If you want I guess I could create a new pole....

Olisol

Tribute
Reaction score
No, but what you are typically doing is stating that only mods like MCSGv2.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
No, but what you are typically doing is stating that only mods like MCSGv2.
Ya I'm sorry for the poor choice of words....
If only i could delete my post... or edit the poll

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci