• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#MCSG SouthAmerica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We understand that we do have a substantial player base from South America, however it isn't as simple as "Oh, there are people who want a region, let's implement it." The thing is, hosting a region costs a lot of money and in order to raise money for something like this, we need players who are willing to play on this region constantly and donate to keep it running meaning that in order for this to happen hypothetically, we'd need players drawn to our network and willing to donate to keep the region running, and that's just to get started. We can only even host this if we can find an affordable and willing hosting location, the list goes on and on.

Would I like to see a South American server location? Absolutely. In fact, I think it would benefit lots so hopefully we can gain the support to put this into action.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
pls don't hate me for saying this but I personally don't think it's a good idea. To my knowledge, not a lot of people (in terms of percentages compared to other countries) play in the South American countries, and it does cost a lot of money to run a sever. They may also have to hire more people than they want, and may have to be places they don't feel safe in. Just my opinion, please don't beat me up or anything.

WenalocoX

Tribute
Reaction score
pls don't hate me for saying this but I personally don't think it's a good idea. To my knowledge, not a lot of people (in terms of percentages compared to other countries) play in the South American countries, and it does cost a lot of money to run a sever. They may also have to hire more people than they want, and may have to be places they don't feel safe in. Just my opinion, please don't beat me up or anything.
Hi, Well if about your opinion on MCSG Us, Ca 40% of players are SouthAmerica is costing a lot of money but all Latinos are willing to do what it takes to have our own server.
Atte: Wenaloco

Valiour

Experienced
Reaction score
Comon, asians already get lame ping xD At least south america is closer to america...

Elkiin

Tribute
Reaction score
#MCSGSouthAmerica (aunque tengo mucho ping e,e ) xD

IneedYouFury

Spectator
Reaction score
us: Spanish and Argentine 30 % and 20 % of them Donors , CA is populated by Argentine and many Donors #MCSG SouthAmerica

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There have been plenty of threads about SA servers, and a lot of people wanting them. From what I understand that it does cost a lot, it's something like the AS servers, people might want them, but in reality Chad has to think of how much he has to put forward to get servers there, that is stable enough for people to actually play on.

As much as I would love to see SA servers for those wanting it, and AS as well, but whether it's in MCGamer's budget, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci