• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regional World Cup [Postponed Until Further Notice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice :D, please be patient as our team needs to do a thorough search on each member of the team.

Update: In our meeting this weekend we will be discussing the possibility of having subs for your team. Show a like if you think that'd be a good idea.
Subs are a definite. You need subs incase someone has to go. My full support.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Update: All approved teams as of this moment are shown on the front page so that you don't have to go through the messy google doc. This will be updated daily.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice :D, please be patient as our team needs to do a thorough search on each member of the team.

Update: In our meeting this weekend we will be discussing the possibility of having subs for your team. Show some support if you think that'd be a good idea.
For my clan/team, #Rival, I posted our subs. I had doubts If that was the right Idea. I am sorry if it was a bad Idea, It is the fact that one of our members in the 5, Pancakekojo, will most likely be there, but if not we would have to sub, So I listed the sub's there... Hope you do not deny me because of that, based on PvP all 5 of our members have over 1000, wins so competitively wise, we are on par with all other clans. Hope I applied Correctly, thank you for this amazing opportunity, and good luck on your endeavors.

Natedoesgameing

Tribute
Reaction score
Update: We have since gotten 2 administrators support during this event. Since the post of this thread 21 teams of 5 have applied for the cup and we anticipate more. Please continue to apply and search for people who may be interested in said event. Thank you all for your support, our committee will have a meeting this weekend to discuss several different topics and we will publicly announce minutes of the meeting.

To get chosen for AU do u need 2 battle other au people or no other wise people wont get a chance
or if your team is good you get in automatic

Nick

Reaction score
To get chosen for AU do u need 2 battle other au people or no other wise people wont get a chance
or if your team is good you get in automatic
You need to battle it out with the whole AU, best team moves on.
Can I just ask you to change the team name from matiyarosz to Independent Warriors on the approved teams document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19z8ahEU4lY6brN-GPtNj8LMcKALME3dUbWvzYudM4vE

Someone used by nickname instead of the team name :D
Done.

Nick

Reaction score
so no madder what my team will be able to get a chance to play in the world cup?
Correct

Update: Next week our meetings will be open for anyone to join and observe our decisions and help contribute ideas or ask questions. More info will be provided in the next update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci